Chapter 17: Unexpected Situation

When I got into the bath house for females, I heard someone familiar up ahead towards the destination and their laughing, I also assume there is three people in there since I only heard three of them in total.

" hahaha! Stop it mama! It tickles"

" hmm? The voice is kinda familiar is it Ruby?"

After I undress my clothes and place the spare yukata provided by th hotel, I went in the bath spring and really saw Ruby and the other two is Ai and the woman I met in the shop. Then their attention went to me.

"ah, it's Kana!", Ruby said.

" Hello there", while waving at them.

The woman was surprise to see me and ask.

" Ruby do you know each other?", the woman ask.

" Yeah, she is the first girl friend I know." while smiling.

" Nice to see you again Kana-san." she said.

"Don't be so formal to me.. Umm...Ma'am. "

Oh no!, I did not ask about her name at all! How rude of me!", I thought to myself.

" Ahh... I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Miyako Saitou just call me Miyako, Kana Chan. " she said with a genuine smile.

 " she said with a genuine smile

" oh.. Nice to meet you too, Miyako-Chan." and we both smile on each other, until...

" oh oh ohmm~? Someone was forgotten~?, Ai said in a pout cute face.

" uh... Sorry Ai-san to ignore you, no I don't mean to..." I said in a panic.

" hehehe~, don't worry I don't really mind! I'm used to it from the past!"she said.

" I, I'm really sorry! ", I said abruptly.

" I'm joking~!", she said in a teasing tone.

*Bang* ( sound of the bucket that fell on the floor of the next door males hot bath spring section.)

All of us was surprise of the bang and thought maybe someone is in trouble so I immediately went into the men's bath with a white towel covering me and saw Aqua in a shock face and my brother who is staring at him for a moment, my uncle is also present there and the director of Ai namely as Saito-san who are standing in confuse of Aqua's behavior of felling the bucket of water on the floor. For a few moments their attention went to me. There I realize I just went into the men's bath without realizing and got really flustered and went out immediately.

"Kana-", brother said while I just deliberately not hear it because I ran out side the bath. And then...

All the girls together with me a while ago is wearing a white towel around them and staring at me with glittering eyes as if they already know the situation I'm in. I immediately covered my face, but instead of laughing at me they comforted me and we went back at the bath and continue to wash ourselves and scrub each other's backs.

" Your skin is really smooth kana-chan~", Ai said in a sweet tone that made my face blush, because she is scrubbing my back while Miyako-san is scrubbing Ai's back and I scrub Ruby's back. And we did the reverse way of scrubbing our back so that Miyako-San's back could be scrub, too. While I was at a daze because the bath feels good I only thought of the incident just a while ago and I started to blush. Ruby notice and ask:

"Are you Okey kana-Chan? ", in a worried tone.

" I, I'm Okey." while stuttering.

From that time I was really determine to forget everything that happen awhile ago and wish that all of the witness will forget it from their memory. My mother came and join in the bath and I introduce her to them and they happily greet her too and we got along until few minutes later, we plan to got up from the bath and went our separate ways.

Me and my mother went to our room wearing a yukata that was provided to us by the hotel owner. I passed by on brother Kamiki and uncle's room and I remember again what happen and blushed really hard that also notice by mom. She also knows what happens because Ai-San was really a truthful one and tells the whole situation that also made my face heat up again and my mother giggle a bit about it.
She console me and said:

"it's Okey kana, uncle and your brother will never get angry about such thing but may be laugh about it instead-?", while averting her eyes to me.

I know definitely that it was not because all the boys inside that bath house will get angry, it is because I saw them together in a group with such amazing bodies. I sigh and thank my mother about it and we went inside our room while thinking that I should apologize in barging into their bathing house for men.

To be continue~