Chapter 7: Be My Big Brother!

On a normal day in saturday for me and my mother bathing in the bath tub while cleaning my cute little body. At that time it was only us in the house but for some time my mother tries to go out for a moment to water the plants but suddenly saw the boy, Hikaru kamiki standing in front of the door, wearing some casual clothes flustered and anxious. My mother was delighted to see him and gladly accept him in the house.

 My mother was delighted to see him and gladly accept him in the house

"umm...sorry for intruding, I should have not come instead...", he said.

"No worries! I don't see you as a nuisance at all! Come in!", my mother said with a warm smile.

He was pause for a moment and just slowly accept the kindness he received from my mother. He also saw me staring at him and giving him also a brightest smile a baby could do. Astonished by the situation he was in he cried a bit.

"are you Okey kamiki-kun?", said my mother.

"ah, I'm Okey...", he said in an awkward tone.

To ease the atmosphere, I started to wave at him with both hands and showing him again the smile, presenting that I adore him. My mother was shock cause this is the first time I got attached to a stranger that easily but he did not mind and accepted my taste. On the other hand he was shocked by my behavior while blushing a bit.

"fufufu~, this is the first time my baby got attached to a stranger that easily

"fufufu~, this is the first time my baby got attached to a stranger that easily.", my mother said.

"huh!? I, is that so?, he said.

" try holding her. "my mother said in a teasing tone.

" but she won't like it and maybe would hate me for it ", while feeling down.

" Don't worry and just hold her already!", while teasing the boy.

My mother grabs and pass me to him. While he was nervous, I got the oppurtunity to let him hold me and giggles on his arm. When he saw me still smiling at him he got emotional and cried for real in a shock daze. My mother got anxious to what happen and tries to comfort the boy.

"A... Are you Okey? I shouldn't have let you hold her, is it because I forced you too?", my mother said in a worried look.

"I, it's just the first time I felt like this...accepting so much kindness to a stranger with a family...", he said.

My mother realize something and tries to comfort the boy.

My mother smiles at him and said, "if you don't mind be part of our family?"

"ehh?" in shock.

"I don't mind considering you as part of my family and also I've already seen you as my son and my daughter likes you, too" said my mother.

I also comply to him, "gah! Gah! Gah!" (right! 3x).

Although feeling troubled he accept it with no remorse.

"then, I will be in your care!", while smiling with tiny tears.

While my mother looks at him and me playing together, she thought of knowing him first and ask him many things about himself and my mother also said things about herself and me. And my mother came to a conclusion of letting big brother Kamiki be my care taker in the holidays or just welcome him in the house whenever he wants to and she would pay him for that because my mother saw me with him looking happy and it seems he needs money because of his certain circumstances with his family.

"Are you fine with me?", while looking at my mom as if his mother, with shining eyes with him.

"Of course," while gently smile at him back.

A few hours passed by chatting with my mother happily, big brother kamiki went home and my mother bid him a good bye.

To be continue~