Chapter 16: Family Bonding

The day after Uncle and brother Kamiki went home, we plan to have a family bonding since it was time of summer break from daycare school. I was delighted of the idea so we pack our things and went for a family trip to some wonderful places in Japan. While I was packing brother kamiki went inside my room and made a conversation with me.

" How was your packing Kana? Don't over do it may be you could bring the whole hause." he said teasing me with a slight chuckle.

" I didn't!", I said.

"Now that you've become an amazing person of becoming a great actor in the states, hehehe.", in a teasing tone.

" hmmm~, you have become a cheeky kid aren't you?", he said while smirking.

Although we tease on each other but I still love him as a brother. He may be a timid brother from the past he became more confident of himself now and that is why I am relieve to find out that he live fine as an actor. While analyzing him when he made a phone call from his friends in the States I found out that his doing fine and he is not taken advantage their in his agency he was in. However, now his contract of the company as a trainee in there is over and my brother is planing to be a great actor in the best agency in Japan and start a new fresh start here bringing his knowledge as a trainee in the states.

" hmmn~, what are you thinking hard about now~?, in a teasing tone he said.

He started to tickle the side of my tummy and I laugh really loud.

" Enough brothe- HAHAHAHA!!! HEHE!! enou- alread-", wheezing so much by the laugh.

He stop and I started to get my revenge by tickling his sides too. However, he did not budge and just stare at me for a moment and laugh on my stoic face in disbelief.

"why!?", I said in shock.

Now I know that him being an actor was not for nothing. Uncle went to see how we're doing and found us arguing to the silliest thing, he laugh and joining in the fun. My mother came and told us that we're ready un must go now and the thing come up in mother's mind was going to the beach since it was summer now, we agree and drove off out the house.

When we came on the beach it was really crowded and the view was really beautiful. But since we did not bought any swim suit, we decided to went to the nearest shop to by some. Me and my mother went to the women and girls section while uncle and brother Kamiki went to the men's section. While picking to what I'm ganno wear, I saw a beautiful woman staring to a certain bikini swim suit intensely.

" hmmm~? What should I wear?", while holding her chin with her hand thinking hardly.

Some clerk came and help the lady choose her swim suit but she still is in a complete delema to choose from the suit, is it because she is fashion conscious? To ease the tension I went to my mom who is trying her suit and said I have something to ...

Some clerk came and help the lady choose her swim suit but she still is in a complete delema to choose from the suit, is it because she is fashion conscious? To ease the tension I went to my mom who is trying her suit and said I have something to tend to and I would be back for some minute, she agreed and I went towards the lady in distress. Since I was fashionable when it comes to womens clothing I've thought of an idea.