Chapter Thirteen

Many months later Marinette and Felix was going to an award event.
She was nominated for best model and best female actor.

"Hey Marinette, you ready to go." Felix said.
"I am ready." Marinette said, as she and Felix gets in the limo and drive away.

Lila was siting down in the stands with a smile on her face. Even though it has been bad for the past couple of months. But it was the awards events, were she will become model of the year.
She knows that she is going to win, and she will be adored by so many people.

As Adrian watches at the announcer as he announcer the best actor. His cousin Felix got two awards for best movie and male Actor.
Adrian for some reason
"And the best female actor, goes to Marinette Dupain-cheng." He said.
Adrian eyes widened, as he saw Marinette go and get her award.

The crowd claps their hands, as they cheered for the young girl

The crowd claps their hands, as they cheered for the young girl. Then it was time for the model of the year.

Lila has a smile on her face, as she waited for the announcer to say her name

"And the model of the year is..... Marinette dupain-cheng." The announcer said, Lila eyes widened in disbelief.
Marinette smiles as she expects the award.

Marinette smirks as she saw Lila shocked face

It was always Gabriel agreste models win the model of the year. But not this time.
Marinette and Felix poses for some photographers
As they want to take their picture.
Lila glares at Marinette, as no one takes pictures of hers.