Chapter one

"No ladybug in this or Hawkmoth in this."
Marinette sits in the back of the class again as Miss Bustier was teaching the class.
It has been two years since lila Rossi cane back. And she keep to her promises. She took all of her friends, even her parents are believing lila.
Marinette was sad on seeing her friends and Parents true colors.
But she was happy her parents and friends don't make her do stuff anymore.
So that gives Marinette time to do homework and making fashion designs. For her clients.

Marinette has a dog that she keep in secret from her parents. Uncle Wang Cheng gave Marinette a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy for her 17 birthday.

 Uncle Wang Cheng gave Marinette a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy for her 17 birthday

Her name us tikki, so she had her for a year

Right know Marinette is 18 years old and is in her room packing all of her stuff.
Because her parents are kicking her out for bullying Lila again.
But Marinette didn't care she was going to leave anyway.
"Woof woof." Tikki bark right behind her. And rubs her head on Marinette leg
Marinette laughs, and bends down and pets tikki on her head.
"Don't worry girl I got us apartment for us to live. And they aloud dogs their." Marinette said as she packs up her last bag.
"Ok come on girl come on our cab is waiting for us." Marinette said as she picks up the last of her bags and walks down stairs. With Tikki falling close behind her.
As Marinette made ot downs stairs, she sees and mom and dad watching her with their arms cross.
"I hope I'd don't see you ever again." Marinette told them, and Tikki barks at them with a doggy glare at them
Tom and Sabine was shock at the dog. As they saw her daughter and the Dog getting in the cab and drove off.
After a few minutes they arrived to the apartment Marinette bought.
As Marinette a tikki walks inside of their apartment.

It will be changed their lives forever