Chapter Four

Marinette was in a fancy restaurant with Felix.
Felix invited her for dinner after shooting a scene.
And Marinette said yes.
They have the best table in the restaurant.
Right know Felix and Marinette was ordering their food.
"So how are things going with you and Tikki." Felix asked
"Great, I am getting her the dog show." Marinette replied.
"Oh, I've heard of that. And I hope you and Tikki are best in show." Felix replied. Marinette blushes as she took a drink of water.
Marinette gets up and told Felix. "I will be right back I have to use the restrooms." Felix smiles at her and nodded his head.
As Marinette went to use the bathroom, Felix heard a screech.
"I demand that you let me and my boyfriend have your best table." Felix turns and saw his uncles model Lila Rossi and his spineless cousin Adrian.
Felix suddenly gets an idea, he let's out a smile. And takes out his phone and started recording.
"Sorry Madame, but all the tables are full. And your don't have reservations here."  The waiter at the reservation spot told lila.
"Do you know who we are. I am Gabriel agreste top model and this is his son. And if you don't, I am a family friend to your boss and I will have him. Get your fired." Lila threatened.
"You don't know the boss, and you are disturbing the costumers." The waiter said, as the whole restaurant was looking at Lila.
All the costumers at whispering and muttering.
They all recognized Lila as Gabriel agreste model, even his son. But lila, just screamed like a Karen.
Then the waiter has had it, so he called security.
As the guards , excorted lila and Adrian out of the restaurant. That's when Felix stops recording. And posted
The waiter, apologies to everyone and promise free deserts.
Then Marinette got back, from the restroom.
"Hey, did anything happen. I heard yell." Marinette asked.
"I will tell you later, let's just in joy dinner and some free desert." Felix said with a smile.

The video that Felix has posted, is being seen by millions and millions of people