Chapter Seven

Marinette was getting ready for the movie premiere.
She was in her find dress

Felix was with her, holding her hand as the limo was driving them

"I can't wait, for the movie." Marinette told Felix.
"And I can't know wait to see Adrian face along with that lying girl and her sheep to." Felix said with a smirk.
Marinette smiles at that.

At the premiere Lila was watching the red carpet. Smiling as Adrian was holding her hand, with a fake smile.
This is what she deserves, going to fabulous premieres, have so much money she doesn't have to work.
The class was their, expected for Kim.
He told her, that his mother. Doesn't want him abounded her, she told him that she was a bad influence.

"Omega, here comes the s the stars of the movie I can not wait to record for my blog." Alya said recording, the event.
As the limo stops and the door opens.
Two people came  are out, Lila eyes widened on what she saw.
It was Marinette and Adrian cousin Felix.
Lila watches as Marinette and Felix were holding hands. As they walked the red carpet and as Photographers were taking their pictures.
Marinette was wearing a dress designed, made by made the best fashion designer, MDC.
MDC has been raising in the fashion world. And she is pasting Gabriel.
They class was at shocked as well.
That Marinette is the star of the movie, and she is wearing MDC designs.

They wanted to yell at her, but. They went inside the movie theater.

The movie and the rest of the evening was great for Marinette and Felix. A they watched Lila grinting her teeth in jealously