chapter two

Two months later.
It has been two months since Marinette and her dog moved out of her apartment. Her life changed,
No more helping at the bakery, no more  doing free stuff for her former friends. And no more class president, because Lila is class president know.
That means Marinette has more free time, and making commissions for her client's.
And let's just say she told Alya parents. Otis Cesaira and Marlena Cesaira that Alya has been dumping the twins on her so she can go on dates with Nino.
And they talk with Alya and telling her how disappointed in her.
So they grounded her for a year, no more blogging, no more dates with Nino, hangout with friends. And babysitting her little sisters for free. And to pay back Marinette for months of babysitting.

As Marinette was taking tikki out for a walk.
As they stop at a red light, Marinette watches as the cars drive by.
Tikki looks up and saw a flyer on a pole.
Tikki let's out a bark, Marinette looks down. "What is it girl." She asked.
As Marinette saw what Tikki was looking at, was a flyer.
Paris National Dog Show, and it is two weeks. And the price for the best in show is 50,000 dollars.
Marinette looks down at Tikki. "Do you want to be in the dogs show." She said, Tikki let's out happy bark.
"Ok, we are joining the dog show." Marinette said, as they are walking home. So she can write down application to join.