Movie

One Year Later
(Lachlan's Pov)
We had been sitting in a circle around Preston's room. Preston and Rob where sprawled out on the couch. I was sitting on the chair to the desk. Vikk, Mitch, and Jerome where on the bed.

"oooOoooh! Guys I have an idea." Preston shouted looking up from his phone. I groaned enternally as Preston's ideas where something that ended up being way too bright and colorful for me.

I hummed letting him know to continue.

"How about we watch a movie?" Jerome perked his head up at that.

"Horror movie?" Jerome asked.

"Sure why not." Mitch had responded.

That's how we got to where we were right now. We had pushed the couch from the little nook and rested it against the foot of the bed. I was sitting in the middle of the couch while everyone else was huddled up on the bed.

A loud sound filled the room as a face appeared on the screen. I flinched. Everyone else screamed at the sudden jump scare.

The credits played and I jumped up to flip the lights back on. The lights flickered back on and I looked back to see everyone huddled together. I smiled to my self and went to go sit back down.

Preston grabbed the remote and turned the tv off.

"Well what do you guys wanna do now?" Jerome asked sitting up.

"Can we play truth or dare?" Preston and Rob asked at the same time.

They looked at each other and than started to giggle.

"Sure." Vikk responded.

He stood up and walked past the couch and sat on the floor in front of me. He looked up and caught my gaze. He patted the spot next to him telling me to come sit next to him.

I stood up from my spot on the couch. My knees popping from being locked in one postition for a couple hours. I shuffled over the floor and sat next to him. Everyone else bolted from the bed and formed a circle.

We started the game with Preston who got dared to sit in Rob's lap for the rest of the game. He blushed before complaying and crawled onto Rob's lap. The two sat there for a little blushing before Preston asked Jerome truth or dare.

I excused myself from the game as I lied telling them I had to use the restroom. I followed that lie by another. A smile.

I walked out into the hallway and found the bathroom down the hall. I twisted the handle and walked into the bright room. I fidgeted with my sleeve as I felt blood slowly leaking from a few.

I rolled up my sleeve and inspected the cut. Blood smeared from it and it was red from contact with fabric. I sighed as I searched around Preston's bathroom for bandages. I opened the cabinet under the sink and found a roll of white gauze. I turned on the facet and ran my cuts underneath the cool water.

I walked over to the towel and dabbed my arm dry. I was in the middle of wraping the gauze when Preston bursted through the door. His eyes flickered from my face to my arms. My face paled as he looked up with a shocked expression. He bolted from where he was standing in the door way.

I quickly finished wrapping the rest of the gauze around my arm before I bolted after him.

"Preston come back!" I yelled after him. I heard a door slam and I knew that he wasn't going to come out for a while. I sighed and rolled down my sleeves to cover the gauze.

I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands before clambering down the stairs to go outside.

********
Okay yes I know this is v confusing if you read the next chapter that isnt editied. It's because I'm kinda changing the way that everythings flows. If that makes sense.