☀️three way pt 2☀️

"SUCK"

Obanai looked straight ahead at the seven inch member in front of him. Obanai pulled his bandages down of his face. Obanai stuck his tongue out and licked it. He slowly started to put it in his mouth when giyuu grabbed his head and pulled him down all the way.

Obanai was shocked. Giyuu then pulled obanai's head back then back down over and over again until he came in obanai mouth. Obanai pulled of and spit it out while coughing. "I *cough* am never giving you a bj again" "aww okayyyy" giyuu said sad.

"Oi obanai" "what" sanemi patted the couch signaling him to sit on it. Obanai sat next to giyuu. Giyuu snatched obanai and laid him down across his lap. Giyuu had a hand on obanai's a🐴s . Sanemi moved to the other side of giyuu so that he could get a good look at the others buttocks.

"I just wanna grab it~" sanemi said as he put a hand on his bum. "EPP, stop just touching my butt it's weird!" "Ok fine but we are going to prep you first~" giyuu said as he spread obanai's cheeks to get a look at his hole. Giyuu ran his finger around it before putting in it and fingering the much smaller boy as sanemi continued to touch and play with obanai's but and upper thys.

Once giyuu decided that obanai was spread enough he pulled his fingers out, picked up obanai and set him on the back of the couch so that he was facing off the edge and his butt was in the air in full view to both giyuu and Sanemi.

"You ready obanai~" sanemi said rubbing obanai's back and lining up with his hole giyuu was doing the same. "Ya-AGH!" Obanai said but he was cut of by the two of them trusting into him at once. They didn't give him any time to adjust they just kept going at it.

Not to long later obanai passed out from overstimulation. Giyuu and Sanemi stared to go at it. With sanemi on top of course. But sanemi had to admit that obanai felt better than giyuu. Just don't tell giyuu that.

Once giyuu and Sanemi were done, they put their clothes back on and made sure to dress obanai. They cleaned the couch, then put obanai in his bed and went to sleep in there own.

The next morning.

Giyuu went to check for demons, and Sanemi stayed back with obanai. Sanemi walked over to the room obanai was still sleeping in, opened the door, and yelled, "Good morning, my little f🦆k toy!" Obanai staterled awake. "I'M NOT YOUR TOY NEMI," sanemi walked up closer and put his hand on obanai's chin and made him look at him. "Hey, it's daddy to you," obanai slapped sanemi's face.

"Daddy didn't like that~"sanemi said, getting on top of obanai. "What you gonna do~ punish me~?" "Maybe~" sanemi said as he bent obanai over his knee. Sanemi rubbed obanai's but with his hand before pulling his hand back a few feet and was about to move it back to obanai's a🐴s when "NO!" Obanai yeald, and he squirmed out of sanemi's grasp. "Obanai, you ok?" "d-don't spank me," obanai said, slightly shaking. Sanemi pulled obanai into a hug "I won't, shhh, baby it's ok, I'm sorry for pushing you to far, I love you, giyuu loves you, he's fighting a demon right now, he'll be back soon," obanai slowly started to fall back asleep in sanemi's arms.