Getting to know the Other turtles

Rottmnt Donnie pov:
I was working in my lab when I heard movement outside my door, so I got up and put on my battle shell and walked out of my lab to see the others' turtles. They all turned to me and looked shocked. Leonardo said, "Wait, you were in your lab? Weren't you sleeping?" I shook my head

The other donnie came up to me and whispered, "You have insomnia as well." I nodded and said,"Do they know?" I pointed at his? Brothers, the other Donnie shook his? head. I smirked and said "Well we can help each other if you're up for it after we get something to eat, and then let's go to my lab." The other Me nodded, and we went to the kitchen confusing the others.

After eating breakfast, Other donnie and I went to my lab, and I locked the behind us as soon as we sat down. I said, "Tell me about yourself?" The other me looked at me and said "Well I like to invent stuff. Uh, I HAD a crush on april, but now I have a crush on a guy named y/n. Uh, I'm shy but a somewhat good fighter, I'm trans..." I looked shocked and asked. "As in trans female?"

She nodded at me, looking away while blushing in embarrassment. I smiled a little saying "Well I support you, even though I don't know why you told me we just met after all." she looked at me and said, "Well, you a different version of me, so I feel more conformable telling you" I nodded and said "good to know I'm trustworthy have you told them yet"

She shook her head at me, indicating no, and I nodded and asked, "What would you like me to call you?" She replied "Donna" I smiled and said, "Donna, it is then. " Me and her talked for a good few hours until it was lunch. we walked out of my lab and went to the kitchen.

After lunch, I looked at the others and said, "So I want to get to know you guys more. I already talked to the other me. Who's next?" Mikey then walked up to me and asked, "me, me, me please pick me" I smiled very slightly and said "Mikey it is then and Raphael next, then Jones and O'Neil and then Splinter and finally but not least Leonardo, All good with that?"

They all nodded at me, and I then went off with mikey, who wanted to do some drawings of each other. I would happily be obliged to do this and got to drawing three hours later it was about 3 in the afternoon, and we both had completed the drawing. We got everyone on the couch so they could judge who did better.

Mikey drawing was really good, and I was sure he would win. I didn't want to show mine since I didn't think it was good, but I got forced into showing, and when they saw it, their jaws seemed to drop. Leonardo then said "Your telling me you drew this Donatello?" I replied, "Uh yeah, is it that bad?"

All of shook their heads, and Raphael then said, "It's perfect there is no mistake. The colours are correct even down to his smile and his freckles, and everything... how did you do this?" I resolved with."I always pay attention to the small details, and i want everything to be perfect in paintings and drawings."

They all looked at each other, and Donna said, " We have decided a winner." I looked at mikey, who looked at me and smiled. They all then said, "Donatello, you're the winner." I looked at them and asked "Wait what? How?" Mikey then came up to me and said, "Donatello... we need to figure something to call you... anyway, your drawing was amazing. Can you teach me how to draw like that one day?" I nodded

And then turned to Raphael and said while Splinter took the pictures and hung them up on the fridge. "So Raphael, it's your turn." Raphael looked at me and said, "Call me Raph, please, hearing Raphael from someone who isn't Splinter is weird and wanna spar?"

I smirked and then we heard O'Neil say "RAPH HES STILL INJURED WAIT UNTIL HE HEALED FIRST" I looked at her and said "O'Neil I'm fine with sparing him if I get more hurt I will stop and that is if he can even hit me" He looked at me and smirked saying "Is that a challenge?" I reply. "Absolutely, you guys can come and watch if you want."