Its part of life now

Lucy trudged inside her socks and shoes soaked by pee and her panties dripping everywhere Katie immediately put Lucy in a pull up "Lucy I don't mind so today just use your pull up as the potty" said Katie as she pulled a second pull up over Lucy "this second one is so you can use it twice or even three times before I change you" "ok mummy" Lucy said obediently just then Katie pulled a shirt over her head barely covering the the pull up. As Lucy proceeded with her day she felt the need to poop but only when she was going to walk upstairs did the cramps hit her Lucy squatted down and let the poop flow into her pull up also peeing in it. Ella giggled as Lucy waddled past her her legs pushed even wider by the mess, Lucy looked in the mirror and saw the massive tent in her pull up but she ignored it and went back to drawing while squishing her poop all around her pull up. after half an hour Lucy peed once more and the Katie walked in and checked her pull up "pee you Lucy you really did use the pull up today" Lucy blushed becoming almost crimson red. Katie put Lucy in another two pull ups, Lucy walked around the house feeling clean after the change just then there was a knock on the door and Katie answered it and took the food from the delivery man "girls I have fish n chips come quick" shouted Katie both girls rushed over to the table and just as Lucy sat on her chair she felt a big poof as her pull ups hit the chair. The dinner was demolished fast and then the whole family went to watch a movie but in the middle of it Lucy felt the need to pee and just let it go even though she sat on Ella's lap Ella patted her head and whispered "good girl doing pee pee in her diapee" Ella laughed while yet again Lucy went bright red but just nuzzled her head into Ella's neck. The movie had a sudden jump scare causing Lucy to scream and pee herself a little, Katie and Ella laughed at her response but before they new it the movie ended. Lucy was taken upstairs and was put into a goodnite "Lucy do you want one or two goodnites tonight?" "two pwease" said Lucy shyly just as Katie helped Lucy put on her pajamas and tuck her in Lucy peed her goodnite and giggled slightly. Lucy was running in a maze while being chased by a man with a chainsaw just for her to wake up crying, Lucy dazed walked into Ella's room and jumped into bed with her sister who just put an arm around her. Lucy woke up a second time this time back in the pink room but this time she had no pants on and Emily sat next to her also in a pull up they played with Lego until Lucy squatted down and pooped her diaper before sitting down and keeping on playing. Lucy woke up to Ella carrying her into her room "dam Lucy you do know how to poop" Lucy was laid down and changed but while she was being changed she looked outside and saw it was raining. "Ella it's raining yay we can pway in the rain" Lucy exclaimed "yeah I don't think that's happening  mums taking us shopping and to the movies". "ok" said Lucy a little down just then Ella helped her up and held her on her hip "hey mum I just changed Lucy into her diapers so you don't have to" "oh thanks darling anyways are you guys ready for some food?" "yay I am" screamed Lucy. After breakfast knock came from the door and Katie went to answer it "girls dads home" "double yay" shouted Lucy as she ran and was picked up by her dad, Luka put her down after a little and asked Katie quietly "why is Lucy back in diapers?" "oh she had a few accidents so I decided it was better any way we are going to the movies today want to come?" "I would love to spend time with my girls and wife" exclaimed Luka. "Ok Lucy lets get you ready for the day" said Katie picking Lucy up, Katie kept Lucy in her Pull ups but put a pink skirt and matching pink shirt over it "ready for some fun Luce" "yeah so much fun with daddy" exclaimed Lucy.