Trying a new way of life

Lucy waddles around the house trying to get use to the extra weight of her pull up, when Lucy went to the toilet she saw how much the pull up sagged. The rest of the day consisted of Lucy watching cartoons or drawing and every hour and a half Katie would check her then would take her to thee toilet. Finally the day ended with no accidents so Lucy tried to get her mum to let her not wear a goodnite but she eventually had to give in and went to bed. Lucy walked up to Emily's house they had been best friends since kindergarten aged three when both girls where trying to learn how to use the potty but since then the girls became more like sisters and Lucy trusted her with anything. When Lucy knocked on Emily's door Emily immediately answered just for Lucy to look down and see a pull up around her best friends waist just like when they first meet, suddenly Lucy was transported back to kindergarten aged three when her and Emily where playing on the playground but Emily suddenly stopped crouched down then grunted and went back to playing. Lucy also felt the need to relieve herself so she stood still while letting the pee soak into her pull up making her feel warm but just then one of the teachers walked up and pulled both girls pants back to reveal Emily's poopy accident then the teacher squished Lucy's diaper and grabbed both of their hands to help them get changed and Lucy saw the diaper sagging between her legs even through her tights. Lucy woke up to sunlight beaming through her face but today she went into Ella's room and crawled into bed with her falling asleep for another twenty minutes. Just then Ella woke up and felt the young girl next to her just like when they where younger and Lucy would have a nightmare but this time when Ella picked her sister up she saw the top of her goodnite sticking out of her pants so Ella decided to check her just to find a very wet and squishy pull up. Ella walked with Lucy downstairs but decided it was to hot for pants so took her sisters off leaving her in just a yellowed pull up Lucy's cheeks turned bright red and tried to pull her pants back up but Ella had already taken them away so the young girl gave up and sat on her sisters lap squishing her pull up around but Ella didn't mind. Just then she saw her mum walk downstairs just to let her know "mum Lucy is wet want me to change her?" "its fine leave her in the pull up for a bit then I can change her before she goes to Emily's. Lucy was very excited the whole way to Emily's and as her mum promised no pull up but she did make her pack one and a spare change of clothes. When they arrived at Emily's the girls rushed off to Emily's room while Katie went over the current problem as well as her spare clothes Emily's parents where fine with it considering its how their daughters became friends. After a while of playing pretend Emily's mum came in to say "girls lunch is ready and make sure you got potty first" both girls nodded as Lucy walked off to the bathroom when Lucy finished the girls had pasta for Lunch and then they went downstairs to watch tv but while that happened Lucy began to feel the need to go pee really badly "Emi stop it I weawy need to pee" Lucy rushed upstairs barely making it in time. Lucy slowly walked passed Emily's parents "are you dry hon?" asked Emily's mum politely Lucy sheepishly nodded yes before rushing back downstairs. Emily saw Lucy come back downstairs looking red and asked "are you ok Lucy?" "yeah kinda" replied Lucy "do you want a hug?" asked Emily holding her arms out wide Lucy walked into her arms as Emily was her bit taller than her. The two girls finished the movie and when Lucy's mum was on her way the girls saw Dom Emily's little brother go into a corner and squat before standing back up where the girls could see a massive lump in his pants "geez that's just like you used to be Emi" said Lucy laughing Emily went crimson red before laughing lightly to "yeah I guess so". On the way home Lucy realised her need to pee and squeaked out "mummy I need to go potty" "ok honey we are nearly home will you make it?" Lucy silently nodded while holding her crotch. As the car pulled into the driveway and Lucy got out the car she felt a little pee go into her panties and as her mum fumbled the keys the floodgates let loose and Lucy stood their crying while pee dripped down her legs.