Ch-6 Cliff

"I don't know, he's not that great of a person after all," Bomgyu said, clutching the spoon in his hand and is most definitely talking shit with his sister about the people in their school that they both knew.

"Yeah that's true and all, but do you know who makes me sooo mad?"

"Wait stop... his girlfriend?" He covered his mouth, Minji nodding, confirming the sentence making them erupt into laughter.

"No hold on because why is she so rude for no reason? Like I have no idea how he could handle her, not when she even looks like that." She said.

"Yes, oh my god, I was once walking down the hallway when-" He was interrupted by the sound of a car on the outside, they're here.

"Are they back?" She whispered, he nodded, their expressions changing drastically, eating their food silently as they heard the front door open, the footsteps getting closer and louder.

"Minji?" Her dad called.

"Yes?"

"I need to talk to you." Oh fuck.

Bomgyu was looking at her in horror. This was going in two ways, she either gets a verbal warning or... you know the other type.

"What did I find in the trash bin?" He pointed to the crumpled up exam sheet in his hand, yet Minji refused to look straight into his eyes.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He yelled, making her flinch. Meeting his gaze.

"Speak."

"Last month, I didn't know there was a test."

"This is what happens when I'm too nice to the both of you, you just think you could do anything you want without a care in the world." He rambled while Minji was as still as a stone in front of him.

"Do you think this is a joke, Minji?" She shook her head once again.

"Then what makes you think you have authority over this, Minji. This is your fucking future, why do you think I sacrificed my life for the both of you?" He grabbed her by the collar as he pushed her to the wall.

"I spent my whole life wanting to achieve success, for my family, for myself, and you're not going to ruin all of the things I have accomplished, you understand?"

"Y-yes" she scaredly said.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Bomgyu said, his eyes wide.

"It's none of your business, go to your room."

"I'm not going to my room, dad. Leave her."

"Bomgyu, stop, don't do this." Minji said in what sounded like almost a whisper. She didn't want things to escalate more.

"What kind of father are you?" He continued, taking his sister's hand to the outside of their house.

"Minji, are you okay?" She hesitantly nodded.

"You don't have to lie."

"I'm fine, I want to be gone for a bit." She took her car keys. "Can I come?"

"...I want to be alone. I'll text you." She left him standing as she got into her car. She was riding her car while wiping the tears off of her face, this couldn't be worse.

She arrived to the place, the place that used to give her comfort. She found it while running in the woods, but now the only people to know about this place was her and her brother, of course he does, he's practically her best friend since childhood, since their parents didn't allow them to be friends with many people for obvious reasons.

It was a beautiful view, yet it was also a very steep cliff.

This had happened way too many times than she could count, and the times Bomgyu wasn't there to save her was way more than when he was, before he was just as weak as her, she wasn't the only to get this kind of treatment.

She does realize that she's is a waste of space, was always the second choice, and she wasn't even sure if anyone or anybody could even like her as a person, she's useless.

This isn't the first time she'd think about it, every single time she came here. She remembers making a promise to herself if she ever wanted to, she'd end her misery here.

She's an embarrassment, a disgrace. You could also say she was a disappointment. All of thoes words and yet she still doesn't know why she's still here, crying like she always did.

She hated this life, it was usually way worse than this. She's even lucky Bomgyu was there or else this would've ended up in a mess.

The cold night air brushing her skin, and the bruises that appeared her body, she wished she could stay here, to not come back to her house.

She remembers Bomgyu comforting her by saying that whenever he becomes an adult, he's going to flee from their parents house, and if he could he'd even flee from the country. And he'd bring her with him. She smiled at that distant memory, little Bomgyu had so much on his mind. She can't leave, she can't leave him alone. Fuck, how hard it is to just jump off? Guilt had taken her, what would he do without her? She doesn't know. She doesn't want to imagine him crying at her casket. And her friends, she loved thoes idiots too much to leave them.

She took another step back. How beautiful were thoes little distant lights, the stars and the moon, she can't give up on stop being able to see them from here, it's actually a shame that she never went stargazing.

And her blades... who'd wear thoes? She's going to have to leave thoes behind, dusty and unworn for the rest of their life. Skating on ice was sort of a thing that comforted her, even thought it was an activity that was also forced upon her, she couldn't abolish it behind, the feeling of calmness while walking in confident strides, she loved it, even when she was forced to participate in competition she didn't want.

Her phone was ringing, right. She forgot to text him,