Chapter - 2 💉

Author's pov :-
.
.
Seokjin and Taehyung reached home after a wearied day. Tae rang the bell while his jin hyung was standing beside him tucking his one hand in his pocket, making a poker face.
After a few rings , an old lady in her late 50s who takes care of their house opened the door. They step inside the house and sat on the sofa being exhausted.
.
.
" Ahjumma where's Eomma?? " Taehyung asked her. she replied that since the evening she has locked herself in the room and hasn't eaten anything.
Taehyung & Seokjin looked at eachother.
.
.
" Hyung what you have done this time " Tae snorted.
.
" Wait....i should ask you this question, what mess you have created this time " Seokjin fired him back ferociously.
.
" May i bring water for u both " Mrs. Bae asked them.
.
Seokjin denied and went towards his mother's room followed by tae.
Seokjin knocked the door but didn't get any response.
.
" Eomma Open the door, what's all this drama for ?? "
.
This time he got a reply.
" You think I'm doing melodrama huh !?!! And why you care?? Let me die here in this room "
.
" Eomma please don't die so early,
i haven't even get married yet " Taehyung said, seokjin glared him.
.
" Eomma first of all, come out we can talk....stop acting impulsive "
.
" What's there to talk huh !?! I'm no one to you right that's why you never listens to me, Is it too much for a old lady to see her son settle down !?! My all friends son got married and already have children, but me.....seokjin i also want to play with my grandchildren before i die but i think my desires will never be fulfilled "
.
" Eomma why you always brings the same topic everytime, look its already late...come out I'm hungry let's have our dinner, I have 3 surgeries to perform tomorrow "
He tried to convince his mother.
.
" All time only work work work, No i won't open the door until you agree to get married " his mother remained firm to her words.
.
" Hyung, why can't you agree huh!! What's stopping you to get married the sooner you'll get married the sooner I'll also get married, besides you're getting old " Taehyung attempted to persuade his hyung
.
" What?? What did you said old...how dare you to call me old you little brat " seokjin pulled tae's cheeks harshly.
.
" Ahh hyung...torture me later but first think about eomma, i don't think she'll come out any soon, until you agree " taehyung said.
.
Seokjin closed his eyes & sighed defeatedly thinking his mother is as stubborn as him, then he again knock the door.
.
" O..Okay Fine, I'll get marri- "
He didn't even completed his sentence and his mother unlocked the door and came out happily, hugged him.
.
" Really?? really son...my melodrama was worth it i see,
i can't believe you agreed to get married I'm so happy....i can't express "
.
" So...it was...all your act to persuade me huh " he said looking at his eomma with a stern face.
.
His mother laughed awkwardly then said.
" Yess, it was just my act to make you agree so what?? The main thing is you agreed now...you can't turn away from things.
.
" Yess hyung be a man of your words, now you can't step back"
Tae said in support of his mother.
.
Seokjin was so done with his
Dramabaaz family.
.
" Omo, now i can't wait for your marriage, I'm gonna choose a very beautiful, polite & talented bride for my son then I'll..................."
His mother started making scenarios of her eldest son's wedding.
After sometime they had their dinner and went to their respective room for drifting off.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's pov :-
.
Next day in hospital, seokjin after completing his surgeries went to yoongi's cabin but didn't find him he asked the nurse if she knows his whereabouts.
The nurse told him yoongi had taken a day off today, as his family is coming from daegu after so many years.
( yoongi lives here in seoul with his wife and daughter, because of work he rarely go daegu to meet his family however his family is now shifting in seoul cuz his sister had just completed her high school and going to be enroll at 'Seoul University' for her higher education. )
.
.
.
.
.
.
At Yoongi's Apartment :-
.
.
Laughter and giggles were echoing the walls of yoongi's house & why not the family have reunited after
3 years.
.
Yoongi's wife was preparing snacks for her in-laws as they just have come from a long journey.
While yoongi have gone to the supermarket to buy some groceries for dinner and about our little yoonhee she's sitting on her grandma's lap & blabbering cutely.
Mr. & Mrs. Min was admiring their grand-daughter and cooing at her cute little talks.
Yoongi's wife came in the living room with snacks on her hands,
she placed the tray on the table & said.
.
" Eomma Appa, here have some snacks you must be hungry & also tired cuz of a journey....first have these snacks then take a shower till then I'll prepare our dinner "
.
" Yoonhee come here, don't bother your grandparents let them eat " Eunhee told her daughter.