Chapter 1 💉

" Oh no Dr. Kim his heartbeat is getting low, i-i don't think so he can make it " one of the junior doctor said this to his senior, they were inside the operation theater
* he starts to panic *
While the senior seems nonchalant to the situation & then he kept his finger on his lips and whispered " Sshh Dr. Cha...keep quiet you're being too noisy ,don't panic remember you're doctor you should act according to your profession "
then Dr. Cha again said " But Dr. Kim what we're going to do now, patient blood pressure & heartbeat both are getting low plus, excessive blood is already wasted "
Dr. Kim Seokjin didn't replied anything and instructed the nurse
" Arrange the blood sample A+ quickly " the nurse nodded her head and went out to arrange the blood.
" First we have to pump his blood to his arteries & stable the level of the oxygen " he sternly stated
.
The nurse came with the blood sample and due to god's grace the surgery went successful.
Dr. Kim Seokjin is a well renowned heart specialist in Seoul ,
Sometimes his Colleagues & other hospital staff gets astonished thinking how he managed to do such critical surgeries in such a ease as if it's just a piece of cake for him.
.
Author's pov :-
.

After the surgery seokjin came into his cabin and sat on his swivel chair, just then he got a call from his mother

After the surgery seokjin came into his cabin and sat on his swivel chair, just then he got a call from his mother...he sighed heavily and received the call.
.
Jin :- Yes Eomma??
Mrs. Kim :- Son are u done with ur surgeries, did u have your lunch.
Jin :- i just finished, & no i didn't have my lunch yet
Mrs Kim :- Okay have your lunch, and jin i called u for informing u that i have arranged a blind date for -
Jin :- Eomma how many times i have tell you, i don't want to get married right now, i don't have time for these things and....
Mrs. Kim :- And what huh? You're already 32 jin, try to understand son I'm your mother i will always think about your bright future
Jin :- Eomma I'm happy being single, and right now i don't wanna talk about this topic, Bye
Mrs. Kim :- But son -
.
He cut the call, his mother sighed thinking why her son is so obstinate.
Jin was checking some medical files of his patients when heard a knock
.
" you don't have to knock yoongi "
yoongi came inside and said " woah hyung how come you know it's me"
Jin smirked & said " i have supernatural powers yk "
Yoongi smiled and said " hyung, let's go and have our lunch "
Jin nodded and went with him to the canteen their he saw his brother trainee Dr. taehyung with his friend trainee Dr. Jimin flirting with the hospital nurses.
.
Jimin :- Gosh you're so beautiful, have you ever looked yourself in the mirror sweetie.
the nurse cupped her cheeks with her palms and shyly said
" Aish Dr. Jimin stop being too flirty, I'm not that much beautiful "
while on the other side, Dr. Tae grabbed the hand of the canteen female cook & said.
" Don't u think, these beautiful hands deserves a reward for making such a delicious meal for us everyday " he kissed her hand.
" i can eat your handmade food for the rest of my- Ahhh Ahh hyung leave my ear its hurting"
Jin grabbed taehyung's ear & twisted it.
.
" Dr. Kim Taehyung what's happening inside the hospital huh? In this time you must be inside the general ward for your duty...keeping tracks of the patients health, what are u doing here huh?? Flirting!! "
.
then he turned to jimin
" And what about u Dr. Jimin, i remember i told u to cross check the patient no. 347 medical file, didn't I ?? "
.
Jin was giving them strict lecture while taehyung looked toward yoongi and gestured him to save them. Yoongi nodded and put his hand on seokjin's wide shoulder and said.
.
" Aish hyung, leave them they're just kids, they were just messing around...now they won't repeat it again, let them be "
.
Jin looked at yoongi and then at jimin & taehyung & sternly retorted
" Ok fine I'm leaving you both, only cuz of yoongi, both of u go and to your respective assigned duties " they both smiled mischievously & left from there.
.
In the hallway :-
.
Jimin :- Geez your hyung is a devil
Tae :- Think, how i survive with him both at home and in hospital as well * he said fake crying *
.
just then they saw another nurse holding 2 containers full of blood samples going towards the laboratory.
.
They both smiled again mischievously & went towards her
.
Tae :- A beautiful lady like u shouldn't work.
Jimin :- you're right tae, pretty lady give this to us...what are we here for.
Nurse :- No sir it's fine I'll man -
Jimin :- oh come on, it would be a good luck for us to help such a cute young lady, now give these containers to us.
The Nurse couldn't argue more at last she gave them the containers. She thanked them & she was about to leave when they said
" where are u going, pretty lady "
She said she's leaving cuz she have to inject the patients . They insisted to accompany them to the laboratory, but she refused & asked an old nurse to accompany them to the laboratory cuz she was also going to the same direction .
.
Both of their face turned deadpan seeing the old nurse coming towards them.
She said " Come on boys, let's go " They expected something else but....hehe poor boys
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
( So this the first chapter, in the second chapter im going to introduce you to my female main character Min Hyunji.
so stay tuned 😉....plus if you're reading this book then pls leave vote before leaving , i write these parts with so much hardwork 🥺📝)