🍨 ICECREAM SUNDEA 🍨

(STILL AT THE SCHOOL)

*AUTHOR'S POV*

"You are new here??" A boy asked jungkook "Yeah, first day" jungkook answered smiling "Oh so much pressure then, I am jimin" jimin said smiling back at him "Hello I am jungkook, not much pressure just hoping i don't fall behind" jungkook replied "So you just moved here or something, you don't look like you are from around here" jimin asked, jungkook nodded his head "Yeah my brother just got married so, we have to move here, since he is our only family" jungkook said jimin nodded is head understanding "I have two brothers, one is younger then me, and one is my hyung" jimin said "I have a younger brother as well, he is thirteen and my older brother is sixteen, hey we both are the middle child then" jungkook said jimin nodded at first then suddenly looked at him "Wait sixteen?? He is the one got married?? At sixteen" jimin asked almost yelled but jungkook sushed him "Sshh, yes and it's a tragedy" jungkook said sighing "My god your poor hyung... Is he married to some old creepy dude??" Jimin said with a horrified look "Surprisingly noo.. he is actually young and quite good looking but creepy yeah.." jungkook said narrowing his brows "Young and creepy?? worse" jimin said and rolled his eyes as he saw some people sitting in front of them a few benches apart "Oh god.. these annoying guys.." jimin said looking at them "Who?? Why??" Jungkook asked as he spotted taehyung with the group of people "They are like the playboy's, so irritating, i am never going to understand the hype of them, girls in this uni are mad for them like they are BTS or One Direction members god" jimin said exhaled loudly "All of them??" Jungkook asked "Yeah.. let me tell you" he proceeded...

"You see the guy filled with tattoos that's zayn he is like the heartthrob, he pick up girls like they are food from doordash, he have a girlfriend named gigi right now, although they are the dating for long term comparing both of their previous relationship, they are dating for a year or so people in the campus thinks they are the end game, you can see them making out anywhere at the campus" jimin said, "Noted" jungkook said nodding with this information and mentally chuckling "Beside him smoking kinda look like rich body builder, that's liam.. he is single now atleast, have lots of flings here and there, but he was dating lou hyung he is also from this uni, this brat broke his heart so bad, humiliated him in front of the campus then proceeded to fuck his half sister, who apparently hates him" jungkook's eyes got wide as he felt breathless "The one with the book in his hands, that's namjoon, well he is not that bad as these people but he is really popular among girls sometimes he do take advantage of that but i think he got little tamer these days because of jin hyung, he and jin hyung are engaged, jin hyung is the one beating zayn, he claims he is 'world wide handsome' that i quite agree with" jimin said, took a sip from his water bottle "Where was i?? Oh yeah the fashionista, his name is hoseok or j-hope, he is a very good dancer, he is in love with jin hyungs best friend niall hyung but can't say that to him because he is scared shitlessly" jungkook chuckled shaking his head "You see the one with jumping up and down on the table that's taehyung, he is.. well he is taehyung, the more you get to know him you will understand him, and he is one of my close friends from their group, he is also down bad... Oh oh oh... There is a girl, named Jennie madly in love with him and he ran away every time he sees her" jimin said laughing quietly, and jungkook sipped on his water like it's the hot tea that jimin is giving him "The cute haircut with guitar on his back, that's jeff oh boy he is something else let me tell you, despite being younger then the group he is the one with the record of fucking most girls and boy, he is this close to beat Zayn " jungkook didn't know wether to be shocked or rolled his eyes at them "The one keeping his head low is thyme, he is zayn, namjoon, and taehyung's younger brother, he is sweet most of the time,the other time he is Satan himself, he have girlfriend named gorya, god knows how she keeps up with him" jungkook raised his brows "The one with glasses, he is the chick-chick boy, kavin he is another story my brother hates him" jimin said sighing "And the two fighting is force and vini hyung they are Tom and Jerry basically but they can die for each other at the same time, there are also other ones but four of them are missing today" jimin said looking at them "And the one dozing off, he is Suga hyung, he is a grumpy old man" jimin said looking at him pouting "And you like him??" Jungkook said wiggling his brows "What noooo" jimin denied with his cheeks now looking like a tomato "Oh and, here comes gigi" jimin said jungkook looked at her and nodded his head he thought of something instantly...