🥞 PANCAKE WITH SYRUP 🥞

*HARRY'S POV*

"Kookie.. ren wake up please sweethearts" i said, trying to wake them up "Five more minutes hyung" jungkook said rolling over putting his pillow over his face "No kookie, we have to go to school today for the admission, we can't be late" I said, ren jolted up from the bed "Oh no" he said jumping down from the bed "Fuck school, I don't wanna go" jungkook said groaning "No jungkook we can't do that, now wake up" i huffed, he threw his legs up in the "Ah hann..." he fake cried as he sat up "Now go brush your teeth with ren go" i said, we looked at me with a pout, and hugged "I wanna go home" i patted his head 'Me too kookie me too' i thought to myself..

"Did you like the pancakes??" jin hyung asked ren, he nodded his head eating very little "Do you want some chocolate syrup on it??" He asked again, ren shook his head "I do, can i have some??" jungkook said, raising his hand, jin hyung smiled at him and poured some on his pancakes "Harry, you eat something at least" he said, as i was also just fidgeting with my food "Sorry, i will" i apologize and started to eat properly "Oh my god, you and your apologies it just never stops" of course zayn it is says with rolling his eyes "Shut up zayn, it's called being respectful and polite" papa said scolding him "Here eat these, if you didn't like the pancakes" thyme said to ren, giving him some egg tarts "These are my favourite, try it" he said smiling, ren smiled at him slightly "He is not a picky eater, he is shy" i said looking at them "I am sorry for the trouble" ren said, bowing his head a little, having a tiny bite on the tart "Copy and pastes, that's it" zayn said again, i don't understand what his problem is "Ugh shit, sorry i am late, I fall asleep again in the morning when you take me to my bedroom dad shitttt" taehyung came running down the stairs "You are late everyday shut up" namjoon said while checking newspaper like dad "What entertaning you find in the newspapers?" tae said sitting in between me and jungkook "Hello everyone, hello rainbow" ren smiled a little at his new nickname "Hi pretty face, and Hi bunny" he said looking at me and then jungkook "Well hi and good morning" i replied while jungkook just nodded his head "If you are finished harreh, we have to go to school" Zayn said dragging my chair slightly towards him, i batted my eyelash looking at him, how did he do that "Don't worry hyung you go, I will take him" tae said putting a strawberry into his mouth "All of you are going with me so" zayn said showing his middle finger to him "I will drop all of you, because I need to talk to the principal for their addmission and thyme stop staring at ren, you are making him more anxious then he already is" dad said, which made thyme cough and looking at everywhere "But grandma already shorted everything for them, she is like god in the university, and our university is the most famous and expensive one as well" tae said looking at dad "Tae your dad is more of a big deal then your grandmother, i think you should know that, there are things that your grandmother can't do but your dad can, and also we won't be taking any help from her in the case of harry and his brothers i think she did enough, getting harry married at this little age" papa said shaking his head, he looked very angry "Yeah I do know that, but she still have fare amount of share at the business" taehyung said picking a strawberry from my plate that i didn't mind but jungkook did apparently "My hyung's plate, my strawberry" he said snatching from him and eat it immediately "Here you can take mine" ren said pushing his plate towards him "Oww cuty thank you" he said to him he blushed a little, thyme rolled his eyes??? What is happening?? We are too young for this shit "Twenty five percent of the share tae, you dad owns the seventy-five" papa said, damn they are really rich then, I mean really, I mean yeah their house, furniture the way they dressed their clothes everything shows it but didn't think that much "Damn just for the twenty five percent he get to marry harry?? Like hell??? It's literally his gain let alone the share" tae said again, he really talks unnecessary shits a lot "Why?? What is wrong with him marrying me, am i not good enough or something??" Zayn suddenly said taehyung almost choked "Damn hyung, you just married him a day ago like chill, what you are going to tell gigi nonna anyway??" Thyme said drinking his juice "We won't be acknowledging this marri~" i was saying looking at them "I will tell her the truth, I have decided i can't be with both of them" he said "Motherfucker" I was completely shocked that didn't realise what i just said, i slapped my hand on my mouth "You are not that innocent you are looking huh??" Taehyung said laughing, while laying my head low i wanted to cry so bad "Shit" thyme said, I can see a angry glare coming from beside him without actually saying it "What did you call me??" he said in a low growl, okay in my defence i didn't accept that and moreover we had a deal "I am sorry" i whispered "Okay, okay calm down, he just said it out of shock okay, I am sure he didn't meant to" papa said and nodded my head furiously agreeing...

(AT THE UNIVERSITY)

*ZAYN'S POV*

"He just said that, i cannot believe him joon" i said to namjoon who yawned "You didn't slept last night??" I asked annoyed "No, you and your husband was fighting well you are fighting to be completely honest here" he said stretching on the bench, we now sitting for our football match warm up "What kinda brother are you??" I asked cracking my back "The exact kinda you need" he replied "I am lost completely" liam on the other hand still in a shock "You got married, like real marriage thing ??" he asked the same question for the hundred times now "Yes lee, i am married, I have a husband" i said again "Lee take a break, drink some glucose" namjoon said patting him "What about gigi then??" why everyone is kept on asking me about her "I am a married man now, so I will tell her the truth and break up, she will be here for the cheerleading, I will tell her then" i said drinking some water...

"You are new here??" louis?? That's louis "Yes, i just got in today" what is he doing with harreh "Cool i can show you around, i have a match today, football match if you are interested you can watch" he said to harreh who is smiling at him, he just met him, he didn't smile at me and I am married to him its already been three days "I might, I love playing football actually" he said to louis, great just great "He is already jealous?? What is wrong with him joonie??" I heard liam "Scientists even have the same question lee, how do i know??" joon replied, i glare at him "Really?? I am glad, are you intrested in playing here??" Why is he keep talking to him, i aggressively took the bottle of water and started drinking it again "You see lee hyung, this is right here called pure art of dumbness" my brother, my friend and this bloody louis wasn't enough that my other brothers had to came "Like that pretty face, that i now decided to call curly, doesn't even know this guy, and he is like "Grandma said he is mine, so he is mine", there is something seriously wrong with him" tae said mocking me copying my own voice "Ohhh that boy, he is gorgeous, I get you zayn don't worry" fuck my life "What the hell are all of you doing here??" I said looking behind me and really got shocked "We were here to watch you play, but instead we are witnessing something else" jin said nodding his head "You won't play today jin??" I said smiling "So you can break my bones?? No thank you" he said smiling back "Namjoona" i said looking at him "What Namjoona?? We aren't married yet can't say anything" he replied shrugging "Even if you got married you still won't be able to say anything" i said shaking my head "See he is already talking like a married man" jin said smacking my shoulder "They are kissing OMG" tae said out of nowhere, so i looked at them again "Huh, nevermind they are not them" I controlled myself and sighed, why he is talking shit and why this is even getting under my skin...

*REN'S POV*

"Hii" a boy said sitting right next to on the bench "Hii" i replied "I never saw you here, are you new??" He asked i nodded my head "Ohh that's why, I am methas btw, you can call me mj" he said giving his hand "I am renwarin, you can call me ren" I said shaking his hand "So which team you are supporting, one is the Underground Aliens that zayn hyung is the captain and the other is Robotic tactics where louis hyung is the captain, to be fair they both play really good, like both teams but I like when they all teamed up and play for our university together, these are just friendly matches" He said looking at the ground i nodded my head "There is a junior team for people who interested to play or simply chose football as a outdoor workout" he said i nodded my head again, maybe I can check that out "REN" I was busy talking to mj when someone shouted my name "Ren, support for our team okay" it was thyme, he screamed and everyone looked at me, he gave me those finger hearts, why this entire family is cheesy?? "You know him??" Mj asked "Yeah unfortunately" i answered "He is kavins best friend, I hate kavin with passion" he asked in a disgusted tone "Why??" I genuinely asked "Well let me tell you then" he said looking at me and begin....

OKAY, BYE ..