Chapter 12 Mehendi:An Exquisite Intricate

Start from the beginning

Na....nahi nahi aisa kuch nahi hai,aap galat samajh rahi hain.

But she didn't replied, she just simply smiled at me.

"I have no love for him, not at all. We haven't even had a proper conversation yet.

I only love my MR. AJNABEE, and no one else.

It will never happen," my subconscious mind asserted. "And if it does?" I challenged myself, "what will hap..... happen?

"Love, affection, infatuation," my subconscious mind replied.

"Shut up! That will never happen.

Just be quiet," I retorted firmly to myself.

As the evening descended, I began the process of removing my dried Mehendi.

To my surprise, it wasn't just dark; it was pitch black.

Never before in my life had my Mehendi develop this rich color.

Recalling something I had heard before a aunty said me during the function but I ignored it,she said that, TUMHARE MEHENDI KA RANG JITNA GEHRA HOGA, TUMHARA SHOHAR TUMHE UTNA HI MOHABBAT KAREGA.

And , there it was, my Mehendi bearing an uncanny resemblance to what the aunty had described.

Na..nahi aise kaise tu pagal hogai hai aayat, kya kya soch rahi hai,chal soja, i scold myself by looking in mirror.

With tomorrow marking our Nikkah, I can't help but feel a mix of nerves and anticipation.

I pray that everything unfolds smoothly.

And when I finally encounter my MR. AJNABEE, I'll muster the courage to tell Shayan that I was coerced into this marriage and that my heart belongs to another whom I cannot bear to live without.

Thinking about all this I slept on.

Today, for the Mehendi ceremony, I reluctantly adorned myself in a green kurta, under the persuasion of Ayaan

Upon arriving at Zubair's house for the function, I was instructed not to catch a glimpse of the her face.

It's a tradition that once the haldi ceremony is completed, we refrain from seeing the bride until the Rukhsati.

As I ventured into the garden where the function were in full swing,

I mistakenly ,overheard something,it's like happiest mistake of my life,that stirred emotions within me in a way words cannot capture.

BATIYE KYA LIKHNA HAI

And a gentle voice came, SH.... SHAYAN LIKH DIJIYEGA

Her pronunciation of my name resonated so beautifully that I found myself yearning to hear it in countless times, each one more enchanting than the last.

As I freshened up at home, thoughts of her Mehendi color lingered in my mind.

They say the darker the Mehendi, the deeper the love of one's husband.

I couldn't help but wonder what the intensity of the hue .

Suddenly my phone ping several messages,

Upon receiving pictures from my saali ji showcasing her mesmerizing Mehendi,

I was spellbound by its beauty.

And then, it hit me like a bolt of lightning - I Love Her.

Yes, I AM IN LOVE WITH AAYAT ABBAS ZUBAIR,

from quietly screaming in my room to the sudden realization flooding my heart,

I am overwhelmed with affection for her.

MUJHE USSE ITNI MOHABBAT HAI KI BAS USKO APNE SEENE SE LAGAKAR APNE DIL KI BAAT KEHNA CHAHTA HOON.

Lying on my bed, I found myself lost in thoughts about our Nikkah tomorrow.

It marks the beginning of a new and incredibly joyous chapter in my life with the one I love.

From tomorrow onwards, I won't be alone in my room or during meals.

There will be someone waiting for me, someone who will love me

unconditionally and shower me with immense care and affection.

It's the start of a journey filled with companionship and boundless love.

I hope.

Soo finally Shayan ko mohabbat ka ehsas hogaya 😊

Kya uski hope haqikat banegi?

Par aayat ke MR. AJNABEE .

woh toh Shayan ko except hi nahi kar rahi hai 😔

And new chapter of Fasana-E-Mohabbat of ruhina x azaanwill be updated by tomorrow be ready it will be amazing 😍

How's the chapter 😊
Hope you like it 😊
Pls vote guys warna ranking hat jayegi pls vote for me ❤️
Grace me with your precious comments ♥️

Thank you 😄

See you next time ♥️