Times Electra hummed after losing

How many times do you think Electra hummed after losing to villains? Comment below with your predictions.

Keep that number in mind as you read this chapter.

Electra, for the first six seasons, was not the type to hum after she lost to villains. She executed revenge nine times throughout the six seasons: four times in Season 1, once in Seasons 3, 4, and 6, and twice in Season 5.

While those moments were intense and all played out in Electra's character arc, one can't help but wonder, how many times did she hum after being defeated by villains, or even when she was involved in conflict with friends?

More than you think!

1. She hummed six times in Season 7: once after Roxy explained how she and Morgana were petrified by Stoney, once after she and her friends were caught in a Venus flytrap, and four times when she was in an argument with Stella and Aisha.

2. She hummed five times in WOW: three times after losing to the crocodile man and twice after being attacked by the Shaman.

3. She hummed four times in Season 8: once after Aquarius fell under darkness, once during an argument between Tecna and Aisha, once when Obscura weakened the core of Coralia, and once when she weakened all the stars in the magical universe.

So, the total number of times Electra hummed is...

Fifteen!

Congrats if you got the answer right.