Phrases Electra says after losing (Season 7 onwards)

1. "It's okay."
A very generic phrase, but it works. When Electra feels her vengeful side creeping in, she just hums it away and says, "It's okay." No lashing out at the enemy, no revenge threats, just a simple reminder that everything is okay and that the right time to attack will come if she's patient.

2. "Now just wasn't the right time to pay (name of villain) back."
A characteristic of a mildly passive aggressive person is that they think about revenge, but they don't act on it. Electra falls into this category in Season 7. Since the end of the Season 6 rewrite, she has a new perspective on winning and losing. She loves winning more than she hates losing, and that is a great mindset to have. However, just because she has this new mindset doesn't mean that revenge doesn't occasionally creep into her thoughts. She can feel the anger arising, but she doesn't take it out on enemies like she did before. She thinks about revenge, yes. But she doesn't act on that desire, because she knows that the right time will come. Just not yet. She has a good plan and will stick to it.

3. "The right moment will come; we just have to wait for it."

4. "I love winning more than I hate losing."

5. "This defeat doesn't even faze me."