Electra Lecture about Nonviolent Anger

Lumna10 feel free to use this in the next chapter you write!

"Welcome to the final session on anger. Today we will discuss the mildest form of anger: nonviolent anger. This is the kind that I have currently and as a result of my own experiences. Nonviolent anger is controlled. It utilizes unobtrusive ways to express the anger inside you. Those ways include back-handed compliments, pouting, or, in the way I control it, humming."

"I never heard of someone who uses humming to control their anger," Icy remarked. "It sounds strange."

"It might sound weird, but it has worked for me. I started using it after the final battle with Valtor, when I heard about what happened to Roxy and Morgana."

Flashback:
Electra saw Morgana, who had been petrified by Stoney and asked, "What happened to her?"

"I tried protecting her from the attack, but Stoney petrified both of us," Roxy explained. "But, thankfully, I broke free, thanks to the Enchantix power."

Electra, hearing the explanation, was visibly upset, but she started to hum, releasing positive energy into the air.

The other girls gasped at her reaction.

"You're not angry that they lost to Stoney?" Flora asked, visibly irritated.

"Not in the slightest," Electra replied. "Remember my change of heart?"

"Oh, yeah," Stella remembered. "You said something about loving to win more than hating to lose, right?"

"Right. Now just wasn't the right time to pay Stoney back. But the right moment will come. We just have to wait for it."

"Electra is right," Tecna observed. "If we were to attack now, it would have been a very big mistake."

"But hey! At least the sight of Roxy's Enchantix was enough to scare Stoney away," Stella said jokingly.

End of flashback

"Ah, I see!" Darcy said. "So you simply hummed to control your anger? You didn't lash out at Stoney for what she did?"

Electra nodded. "The opponent isn't the one responsible for making me angry. I am the one responsible for causing my anger to run out of control. But now, I can handle it better. It took me six years to get to this point, but now that I love to win more than I hate to lose, I feel so much better already." She snapped her fingers, showing the class a chart.

"I am in the medium-light blue section of this chart

"I am in the medium-light blue section of this chart. That's what nonviolent anger is. You have a mild temper after loss, but you know how to handle it without letting it control you."

Another fairy student raised her hand. "How did you come to this point?"

Electra cleared her throat and sang her new song. This was different from the previous song "Burn It Out".

🎶"The day I earned Pyrix was a big test for me
A question was burned in my mind
Do I love to win or do I hate to lose more?
I could only find the answer by looking inside

The day that Valtor returned a second time
My patience was put to the test
And if I'm being honest
I still hated to lose back then
But now, I love to win

Now, every time we lose
I simply hum and say
"It's okay, it's okay
We'll get them eventually
We just have to wait"
Do I still think about revenge?
Yes
But do I act on it?
Heck no!
I just take the loss patiently
And remind myself that it's okay

What happened on Lymphea was horrible
Flora got petrified!
With all the anger rising within me
I punched Valtor hard
And demanded revenge immediately

It wasn't until my cousin Aisha set me straight
And now I know what Miss Faragonda meant
When she said I should wait for the right time to strike
And that's what I did
I waited patiently for the right time, and when it finally came
We gave Valtor what he deserved
Now that I have experienced loss numerous times
I made up my mind that now I love to win more than I hate to lose

Now, every time we lose
I simply hum and say
"It's okay, it's okay
We'll get them eventually
We just have to wait"
Do I still think about revenge?
Yes
But do I act on it?
Heck no!
I just take the loss patiently
And remind myself that it's okay

Yes, I love to win more than I hate to lose!

Now, every time we lose
I simply hum and say
"It's okay, it's okay
We'll get them eventually
We just have to wait"
Do I still think about revenge?
Yes
But do I act on it?
Heck no!
I just take the loss patiently
And remind myself that it's okay"

The class cheered.

"That's it for this session! What did you learn?"