I'm a Star

"Woah. We are not stars," Asha shook her head. "Look at us. We're humans. And you're a little ball of energy from the heavens,"

"I'm gonna have to agree with my twin on that," Neah said.

"Perhaps I should give you all a science lesson," Star said. "How is it that you guys are living and breathing?"

"Uh our hearts are beating," Arzu pointed out.

"You are all carrying energy. And that energy comes from the very stars you look at tonight. Even the Sun is a star," Star tutored. "And you wanna know what those stars are all made of. The very same things that make us all. Hydrogen, oxygen, carbon, iron...so many elements. And that's why you are drawn to the stars because you are connected to them,"

The trio just blinked. He smacked his forehead. "You know what...let's hear it in some form. "Fellas?" he requested to the animals. "If you please?"

"Absolutely," the squirrel hoped onto the head of Arzu and with a sprinkle of dust, Star enchanted his voice. He began to sing.

Have you ever wondered why you look up at the sky for answers?
Or why flowers in the wind are effortless and eloquent dancers?
Or what forms the rings in the trees, turns a pine from a seed?

He bounced around the Trio's heads and then danced with the sparkling purple flowers before raising a sparkling acorn to the sky whilst standing on a stump with glowing tree rings. Then to the teen's alarm, the birch trees of different sizes had mouths and eyes and their branches were arms. And they began to sing too as their arms swerved and curved in a rhythmic sequence.

Grandmother Tree:
What's passed down generationally

Male Tree:
To you?

Baby Tree:
And to me

Asha and Arzu stared into the eyes of an owl where they could see flashes of stars glittering in his eyes.

Owl:
And why our eyes all look like microscopic galaxies?
Have you ever wondered why you look up at the sky for answers?

A flock of birds flew by and the trio looked once again to the stars. The trees then began waving their arms in the wind and the wildlife seemed to dance around the trio and Star.

Chorus:
Well, you don't have to look too hard
We're here for all your question marks
If you're try'na figure out just who you are

Chipmunk:
Don't look far

Birds settled on Valentino and Tomas's back whilst Star touched the Trio's chests causing them to glow. As if a special source of energy was inside their hearts.

Chorus:
In the sky, and your front yard
In your heart and in the scars
If you really wanna know just who you are

The trees spun them around and they fell into the arms of a big, grizzly bear. Only he was talking and he didn't want to eat them. .

Bear:
You're a star, yes!

The bear spun them back around and got back to dancing. Boom! Star made hundreds of magical colourful butterflies fly around them in sparkles. The Trio stood in wonder whilst three different rabbits hopped onto their heads.

Male Rabbit:
Boom! Did we just blow your mind?

Baby Rabbit:
Uh-huh!