I - Firefly

word count : 435
─────────────

Firefly, codename: SAM, was known as one of the many terrifying hitmen in the underground history. She may be new in the hitmen scene but that doesn't make her any less sharp. The fact that she works under the Stellaron Hunters is enough to tell how capable she is in her young age.

The Stellaron Hunters work fast, cunning, and deadly silent, making them one of the most feared groups no one dared to take lightly of. There are very few news of their men spotted on the scene. And if they were, they cover their tracks eerily fast as possible.

However, the Stellaron Hunters wasn't your ordinary underground group. They fight to bring balance to the world. They clear the bodies of men the police can't handle, along with their names and traces. They get their hands dirty for the people who couldn't.

"Sometimes you need to get your hands dirty for the greater good." A reason S1LV3R W0LF likes to believe. "You can't always win by playing nice, you know."

And that is a fact that Firefly indeed knows. That's the reason she joined the Hunters in the first place; to use the deadly skills she'd been taught to use for good. She refuses to be like them.

After KAFKA found her 3 years ago, from the days when she was still but a mere middle school child, surrounded by the dead bodies of her former "family", she'd never felt so much care and kindness before. Like a light ready to pull her out from the void in her soul. After that fateful encounter, she swore to be loyal and work for the Hunters until the day she died.
It was a silent oath she'd taken herself.

Firefly was a prodigy in the arts of killing. According to KAFKA, she was easy to work with considering how she isn't picky when it comes to their "clients". According to BLADE, she knows how to give hell to those who deserve it. And in S1LV3R W0LF's simpler words, bang, bang, bang and the job is simply done.

As for Firefly herself, she'd like to do the job as fast as possible, lest she gets discovered and tarnish the Stellaron Hunters' name.

She knows how to keep her guard up on all times, even on times where there seems to be no danger nearby. She's capable on thinking and acting well under pressure. Her skills are sharp and she knows when to pull the trigger in seconds.

So why...why on earth does she feel her heart squeezing and suffocating just by a mere girl's smile ?!?!

──────────────────────

author's notes:
I honestly don't know what to say here but I written this in "scrolling" version so if this looks weird in "pages" version, my apologies 🙏🙏.

Updates may be inconsistent due to the fact I have school and irl stuff to handle but rest assured, I won't forget this fic. And speaking of this fic...

It's my first time writing anything literature related aside from school projects so this is an experimental fic at most so it may be bad and if it is that bad, I swear I'm very sorry :,))
constructive criticism is very much appreciated too 🙏🙏.

There's not really much to say aside from the "English is not my first language" cliche and this isn't beta read so I really hope this fic is a bit bearable and thankyou for reading to whoever took the time to read this! I noticed the lack of stellefly fics in wattpad so here is my offering.