Is this our destiny? part 3

Start from the beginning

"And how are we going to act? That is, it's risky to go to the edge and we can't give a signal for help." Kim said this, Conrad agreed in his heart with his friend. He looked around the cliff and came up with something.

"And if we turn left or right side of the forest?" Conrad asked Kim this. He thought for a couple of seconds and came to this decision.

"Then it's better for us not to separate and go in one direction." Kim said this, the boy with glasses nodded. Kim pointed to the right side of the forest and both children went in the direction where Kim pointed. This was Kim's right side. Conrad nodded and both children headed in that direction. There was silence again during the search; the creatures had not yet given any signs of appearing. The children searched for these creatures for some time. They heard a growl and realized that they had to prepare...

------------------

Amber and Jin, while searching for children, found these creatures too. More precisely, these creatures found them. The girls managed to fight back, but not without injuries. For them, 30 minutes passed.

"How are you Jin?" Amber asked this, seeing the dispatcher's wounds.

"I'm fine." She answered the question, puffing slightly from fatigue. While she and Amber fought back, the robes remained and the girls took them with them. And they collected these robes too.

"Any word from Helly?" Jin asked, to which Amber shook her head, giving a negative answer.

"He probably hasn't found the children yet." Amber said this.

"I hope we find them quickly." Jin said this, with which the ambulance van agreed and they both continued on their way.

-------------------

"Come on, there's not much left." Roy said this, carrying Poli. They both finally reached the station. Roy helped Poli get to the garage and they decided to go downstairs. After a while, finally going downstairs, they reached something that looked like a couch. The fire truck sat his friend on it.

"Does it still hurt?" Roy asked this, to which Poli nodded slightly.

"I hope Jin can fix my leg." The police car said this.

"Me too," the fire truck agreed with him. And they both began to wait for the others.

-------------------

Kim and Conrad found the creatures and fought them off. But things didn't go according to plan. The children received blows one after another and there were more wounds on their bodies. The creatures hit Conrad and he flew into a tree. But his glasses flew off his face and fell to the ground. One of the creatures ran towards Conrad, but Kim managed to shoot at that creature. However, the creatures switched to him and quickly attacked him. He tried to dodge them, but the difference in speed was huge. And he didn't have time to dodge. One of the creatures attacked with all its force at the left leg, thereby breaking the child's leg. Kim didn't have time to utter a sound before he was hit again and he flew back to the tree. Conrad also received a fracture from these creatures, a fracture of his right arm. The creatures threw him towards a tree. They are both unconscious. The creatures wanted to pounce on the immobilized bodies of the children and try to kill them......

The vine attack struck the creatures that wanted to attack the children. Some of the cultists were surprised by this. They were hit by another attack, sharp pieces grew out of the ground, several at the same time, and this attack killed the creatures. After that, the robes caught fire in the blink of an eye and disappeared. There was a silhouette in the distance from the children. He approached them and the light of the moon illuminated him.