Rescuer Day.

Just an ordinary story. I hope you will enjoy. (In this story, Kim and Conrad are already known throughout the town as rescue assistants.)

------------------------------------------

"Great, everything is fine." Amber was checking the elevators in the mall. When she left the mall and transformed, she noticed how Spooky, Cleany, Cap and Posty were discussing something. She cautiously drove up to them to say hello.

"Hi guys." Amber greeted them. All four of them were surprised and turned to Amber.

"Hi Amber, how are you?" Cleany said with a slightly worried look. Amber was surprised by this look.

"I'm fine, are you okay?" Amber asked them all.

"Yeah, don't worry. We're fine." Cap said in a relaxed manner. Amber was surprised, but decided not to ask too many questions.

"If something happens to you, let us know." Amber said this, all four of them nodded in agreement. Amber turned around and said goodbye to the guys, she drove to the station. All four breathed a sigh of relief.

"Nearly got caught. I hope she didn't hear anything." Spooky said it.

"Let's hope. So, have we discussed everything?" Cap asked everyone.

"Almost, we need to distract them somehow so they don't find out about this." Spooky said it.

"We can ask their assistants to distract them. Until at least everything is ready." Cleany said, the others more or less agreed. But there was one problem, they did not know where the rescue assistants were. But Posty remembered something that might help them.

"Guys, I'll be right back." Posty quickly rushed somewhere. The others followed him to see what was going on. They all drove up to the school. All three did not understand at first why Posty went to this place. Then they all saw two assistants leaving the school. Posty saw them and drove up to the entrance of the school. As they stepped out of the gate, Posty began to act.

"Kim, Conrad! Come here." Posty called the children. They were slightly surprised by this, but approached Posty. Posty was glad to be heard.

"Guys, can you help us?" Posty asked them. The children looked at each other in surprise and nodded. Posty began to explain to the children what was happening and what they needed to do. The children understood the plan of action that Posty explained to them.

"Understood, we will keep it a secret." Kim said it. Conrad nodded. Posty was glad to hear that.

"Great. Tomorrow evening, then bring them to the square. All of them." Posty said their plan of action. The children nodded.

"Good luck to you guys." Kim and Conrad wished good luck to Posty.

"Good luck to you too." Posty said. He rode towards the others with a smile. "They are ready to help, now it's time to start the plan." Posty said, the others understood what to do. They all went to carry out the plan.

-----------------------------------------------

was buying decorations and Cap was making sure no one else saw what was going on.

"Cap?" Cap jumped slightly at the voice to his right. He saw Helly, who was looking at Cap in surprise.

"Oh! Hello Helly. How are you?" Cap said hello to Helly, while trying not to be nervous. Helly noticed this strange behavior.

"...I'm fine, thank you. Are you all right?" Helly asked, afraid that something had happened to Cap.

"I'm fine." Cap said with a calmer tone. Helly was surprised by the change of voice, he wanted to ask something, but his walkie-talkie worked. Helly turned on the walkie-talkie.