cherished

Vote ⭐

Kahani aisi gazal si hogyi hai humari
Ki ab aksr log usse pdhne ke liye intezar krne lge hai

3 days later

Sun shone not so brightly as it was soon to be evening,and i realised it was two days since she left and is the third today and I have to leave for rajghar according to Maharaj's order I have to go today to take Kiara back to the kingdom.

His absence could effect kingdom in the most adverse way since its just 2 months after war and even this period is very crucial so he wanted me to manage kingdom till he comes back but then he said it is not possible for him to return so shortly due to her mama sa being ill.
So, he told me that Kiara will be sent back to the kingdom after three days and she will manage the kingdom thereafter to which I was actually happy.
I knew how well she managed the kingdom and, how she wanted to manage it and, the way she sat on the thrown.

Unke raajgadi pr baithne se uski Shobha badh jati hai

I thought, I was took out of the chain by the attendee on the door telling me it's time to leave to which I just murmured a yes, I hate female interactions honestly yes she is an exception.

In a snap of moment I was at the big gate of the palace just to get greetings by a waiting shaswat who jumped as soon as he saw me and I just smiled he is one of my most trusted companion I had him when he was a little pony.
The owner threw him out since he thought that he was defective, it's cruel how some people actually think of animals as some useless non animated object...
The world is never for the kind, the kind is the one who gets punished at the end and has to suffer a lot.

It's cruel more than you can think of, I'm saying it from an experience i never wanted.

I held and sat on shashwat's back and he started to run as I thought about all the days I was away from her, it pained me more like hurted me like hell,

The day she was leaving, she cried like a baby and wasn't willing to give up on my embrace i chuckled remembering her wiping her nose and eyes and eventually alternating between the two.
And the way she slapped my chest with those little hands thinking she could hurt me and when I pretended of so she started crying and chanting agastya I'm so sorry, I'm sorry.

She really is the colour to my colourless life,the happiness to my sad, life to my numbness,light to my darkness, softness to my aggression, love to my hate well I could write thousands of letters about her and still would get short of words to describe her the way I feel for her.

"Letters?" I remember she gave me some and i ended up laughing and getting emotional over a piece of paper, a mere piece of paper to be exact.
In one of the letters she wrote me that

"Agastya I know you won't eat without me but I will eat so much without you so you better eat on time, cause I love when you lift me up"

Time passed to fast as i arrived at rajghar and saw everyone lined up with Kiara, I step down from shashwat as he sat down and started chewing on the grass and I made my way forward towards the royal and said

"Khama Gani"

"Gani khama" said the queen to which I politely nodded and the king spoke