first kiss

Kiara's pov

"happy Holi Love"
I heard him say

"But that's cheating agastya" I said faking an annoyed tone.

"You said I can't use my hands to colour you and I didn't so how is this cheating?"
He said and raised his brow

"It is cheating nah,you are a cheater"
I said and pouted

"Love,call me anything but not cheater even if it is meant in a fun way, can you imagine me cheating on you?I'd kill myself before cheating on you, I'd kill myself if you cry because of me, I'd kill-"
He said

But I cutted him
"No dieing today please agastya?"

"Come on let's go outside in the hall I wanna play Holi"
I said trying to lighten up the atmosphere but he didn't even moved a single inch from his place.

"Agastya"
I called him but again he remained there seated.

And even after multiple tries when I failed I made my way towards his lap and sat there while hugging him and started to fake sob and then I was able to pull the reaction I wanted too.
He started caressing my back and asked me

"What happened baby?don't cry hmm? we'll go outside, come on cheer up"

And I looked at him like a five year old who was promised her favourite sweet for doing something.
I kept hugging him and mumbled on his chest

"I am sorry agastya"

"It's okay, but my queen never be sorry okay? You don't have to bow before anyone, I'd bow before you, I'll place my head on your feets but you won't do that okay?"
He said and my mind said only one thing and that too very loud

"Why?if you can do it why can't I?"

"Laxmi ho AAP humari Kiara,Laxmi"
He said and I teared up further but he pulled me into his embrace and started saying sweet words in to my ears which made my face red and I shifted further into his chest.

"Chale aab?"
"Shall we go?"
He said to which I nodded and held his hand like a child in the corridors laughing,admiring and loving him more by every passing second.
I might not say but I'm more lucky to have him, he is the type of man society warn you about because he'd worship the ground I walk on and kill anyone who hurts me even if it's him.

I hope we stay like this forever, I didn't realised we already reached the hall and I left his hand ran towards the huge plate with colour and ran beside him to colour him.

Third person's POV:
I was passing through my quarters when I heard someone giggling I hide beside one of the pillars to see who it was,but I wished I didn't do it.

It was Kiara and agastya, she was holding his hand like his wife,they looked happy but it was my place not hers, I was supposed to hold his hand, have him,be his wife and bring his kids to life.

The moment I looked at them I felt something in my chest breaking and tears made their way through out my eyes and I was freaked out by my condition,
But then I remember what Kiara told me, I won't give up on you agastya I won't.

You will never have him Kiara, take it as a curse or bad omen whatever is more suitable for you

Kiara's pov

It was night we had our food at the royal dining table and the Holi celebration was over and everyone went into their chambers, so did I .
But I was waiting for agastya to arrive in the chamber.
Yes we do sleep together, I like his cuddle and same goes with him I guess.
As he wakes up at 4 in the morning nobody knows that he is inside the chamber so it is easy for us to spent time together and moreover we find night the perfect time for so.