part 18

Jin got shocked what he heard from jungkook. He ended the call and stopped the eating.  Where were yn look at him in curiosity why were he is not eating. Jin looked up to her and said

Seokjin : yn i have to go somewhere else hurriedly.

yn cruel her eyes in confusion.  she said

Yn : at this time? 

Jin nodded his head in yes and said

Seokjin : locked the door and don't open for anyone expect for me. Understand ( he said in concerdly and worried for her) 

She nodded her head in still don't get any conclusions of why he is talking like this.

.....

(2)

Teahyung chukled. Where as when zia saw this she suffocate and said while still forming smirk towards him.

Zia : you're the first person who are embrace the death without hesitation.

Teahyung rised his eyebrow and said

Teahyung : who said to you?

Zia were confused and said

Zia : what are you saying.

Teahyung looked at her and said

Teahyung : in this placed you're going to embrace death.

Zia chukled and said

Zia : you're telling me this... Teahyung you up to think practically not fantasy.

Teahyung : I'm thinking practically.

After this teahyung which he his holding one kinfe on left hand which is he hide behind side of his hip.

He quickly as a light speedway he stabbed her zia.

Where's as zia eye widened her mouth were open. She had many things to argue with him but her voice not coming out at any ways at all.  Teahyung pushed her , he stood up from his table and said

Teahyung : zia you are so stupid that you don't get any significant about why I'm doing this.

Zia was coughing badly  , after sometimes she breath and courage to question to him before she collapsed.

Zia : w-why.

Teahyung step closer to her and nonchalantly he said

Teahyung : it will help me a lot. 

Teahyung merch to outside of her house . He sit on the car but before he started drive he looked outside that someone else car were stopped to zia house . He smirked and said while suffocate way

Teahyung :  seokjina you are late again!!

He started his car engine and gone from her house.

.....

(3)

Jin reached his density. He looked to zia house.  He rushed towards inside. When he roaming around to saw where is she.  His eyes were now stuck on the blood stained which is new or fresh.  He came towards forward to blood stian he came inside the room. He saw that zia were hanging on the fan. Jin got shocked to saw this view.

Jin Pov

When i saw that Zia were hanging on the fan. It's not suicide i know. I also know that who is culprit kim teahyung. But why it's happened all specific time. Whenever i got to know something then the person whom i gonna meet it will already killed by someone. First her parents and second zia.