Chapter 8---After Party Pt.2🔻

November 20th, 2016 (After midnight)

Third pov

After BamBam exposed Lisa, everyone got a little surprised, Jungkook was looking at Lisa with wide open eyes while Lisa was facing infront with closed eyes and red cheeks. BamBam was standing there with a proud smirk.

"Damm! Everytime Jungkook wins!" Mingyu said teasingly making the rest of them laugh, but still Lisa was embarrassed while Jungkook was dumbfounded.

"Be sure for that, especially when you hear who is Lisa's bias from BTS..." BamBam got excited again to expose his best friend.

"BamBam! Don't even think about it!" Lisa warned him, after hearing him saying that.

BamBam smirked and turned to Jungkook "Kook...do you want to hear Lisa's bias from your group?"

Jungkook was still surprised, he was facing once BamBam and once Lisa, "No...I don't think that's important..." he saw how tensed Lisa was after the reveal, so he wanted to make her feel at ease once again. Even though, he was curious to know...

"Are you're sure?" BamBam asked with a smirk.

"I have a video of BamBam dancing infront of a fountain until he slipped and fell right into it." Lisa said loudly so everyone in the table could hear her. She had an aim to everyone forget about the topic that she's BTS fan...and she accomplished it.

BamBam was dumbfounded, while everyone was bursting out of laughter. He glared at his best friend only to see her with the same proud smirk that he used to have not minute ago.

"You bitch..." he said silently only for Lisa to hear him.

Lisa's smirk got wider "If I'm going down Bammie...I'm taking you with me..."

After some time, when everyone loosed up again and forgot about the incident between Lisa and BamBam, it was much easier for everyone to chat with each other. The boys learnt how talkative and funny Lisa can be, completely different from the person they met hours ago.

Jungkook was smiling towards Lisa, listening her narrating one of her stories with her unnies or with her friends and family back in Thailand.

His expression was so soft, he didn't miss a single move Lisa made with her hands or didn't forget to smile genuinely with Lisa's overexcitement. Something that didn't get unnoticed from his Best friend...

BamBam saw Jungkook's expression and a sly smirk appeared on his face but he tried to hide it, he scooched closer to Jungkook earning his attention.

He was still looking at him with that smile...

"what's going on?" Jungkook asked.

"what do you think about Lisa?" BamBam asked out of the blue.

Jungkook got surprised "I don't know...she's cool I guess."

"Dude I saw how you were looking at her...do you like her?" BamBam asked with excitement.

"What? No!" BamBam arced a brow.

"I mean yes she's beautiful and fun to talk with but no...I just met her and I respect you, she's your best friend!" Jungkook replied back making sure that the rest didn't hear him.

"Love rings your bell uninvited Kookie...don't forget that!" BamBam said with his sly smile making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"Besides, don't care about me! If you want to hit your chances on Lisa, I'm rooting for you, seriously!" BamBam's comment confused Jungkook.

"You literally said that no one of us has a chance with your best friend" Jungkook chuckled.

"Yes I said that, but mostly for those guys-" he pointed to the boys, who were still listening at Lisa's stories. "if I had to give her to one of you, I would have chosen you! Especially with the way you were looking at her a while ago!"