part-4

Sara's POV:

I don't know how i woke up late today, it has never happened..but today when I am supposed to wake up early..I am late. I took a deep breath calming my heart..as it's really beating too fast, as I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror to look at
Myself, i have just taken a bath and now I am wearing a bath robe, I saw how my face is flushed red due to the warm water shower i have taken..and my hair is tied in the towel.

I came out of the bathroom and went to my closet to choose an outfit for today but before doing that i took my baby body lotion and applied it all over my body, after that I went through all the clothes to find the best one. I am still unable to find it..I huff a breath and picked the baby pink colour gown and change into it . After wearing the gown , i stand infront of mirror to see if it's look good on me or not, after feeling satisfied with my look i came out of the closet and sat infront of dressing table to get ready . I took the towel from my hair and threw it on the bed behind me.

I am not fond of make up , that's the reason I have only few products...and that's what I use when I go out and inside my home i just stay like that..but as today him and his family is coming to see me, i gotta apply this..I applied the moisturizer and then , the all in one cream that my mother bought for me...and then the compact powder and lastly my favourite strawberry lipbalm. And then i applied Kajol in my eyes and maskara..and I don't know how to apply eye liner and i can't take the risk of applying it now.

Then I took out my accesories from the drawer and wear it. I like minimal jweleries so I wear my pink earrings with a rose on it. And a matching necklace with a pink rose on it and a head band with again pink roses on it..and a bracelet on my wrist but with a pink bow on it. After wearing everything I look at the mirror looking at my reflection..I have chubby cheeks that looks slightly pink without using any blush..and my big doe eyes which always looks dull..today it's showing nervousness... and my lips look glossy pink. And my hair is covered in hijab.