Part-1

Sitting on the balcony and looking at the sun as it rises through the mountain, and golden rays falling over the green fields..birds chirping sweetly..the musky scent of the earth..is everything that Sara needs in the morning..after waking up the first thing she does is getting freshen up and offering her prayers..and after that she goes to her balcony and  sat there admiring the nature with a soft smile playing on her lips.. she tugged her hairs behind her ear as the wind is blowing..she sighs when the hair strands again starts to fall over her face..she pouts while picking up a cute small clip..with a star Upon it..she put it in her hair..to stop the disturbance and again starts to watch the sun. She loves to stare at the sun.. Watching the sun Rise teaches her doesn't matter how dark the night is but the morning will be golden...full of hope.

Her thoughts get interpreted by the maid..who comes to her..

"Princess, king is asking for you for breakfast"

She looked at her and nodded her head with a soft smile..and corrected her dress and hair before heading towards the dining area. She saw her father sitting at his usual place and her mother beside him. They both looked at her and smiled..

"Assalamualaikum Ammi Abu"

"Walekum assalam beta jaldi ayiye apka hi intezar ho raha hai"

(Come fast we are waiting for you)

Sara nodded her head as she sat at her own place..she saw her father serving her mother first... and then her, even though they have plenty of maids to do this works..her father prefers to do it by himself.. because he loves to do these things for his queen and princess.

After he served, she and her mother both passed a warm smile to before starting to eat. They all eat in silently as all of them prefers to eat in silence. After their eating is done his father break the silence..

"I need to go and meet Ibrahim today.. as I have discussed with you last night and there are also other works related to kingdom so don't stay up for me"

Her father said this to her mother.. and pecked her forehead and then Sara's forehead before heading towards his work .

Sara's mother sighs and looked at her daughter..

"Sara come to my room i have something to talk with you"

Sara frowned listening to her mother but nonetheless followed her to the room .

Her mother settled up in the couch and motion her to put her head on her lap..sara looked at her for sometime before settling her on the couch..with her head on her mother's lap. She sighs softly as her mother's finger starts to comb her hair softly.. making her eyes close at the softness of her mother's hand on her hair. She closed her eyes and waited for her mother to say something as she knew..her mother has something important to talk with her by the look she gave her in the dining area.

Just like she expected her mother broke the silence..

"Sara, Do you trust us my love??"

Sara tried to get up and look at her mother on hearing this question but her mother didn't let her, shooking her head and again continuing doing what she was doing with her hairs.

"Why are you asking this type of question??"

Sara asked softly..she don't speak much still her voice is the softest.. and just by hearing her talking you can say how much she loves someone or care for someone..

"Answer me baby"

"Of course I do Ammi" with the surety in her voice she replied..and that's true. She doesn't have to explain anything with using flowering language to make her lovable ones understand that she meant it..just few words from her and that's enough for her parents to know that her daughter isn't lieing . Whatever she is saying is truth.

"You know last night..your father and i are talking about something.. something that you supposed to know" as peck her daughter's forehead before continuing " we are talking about your marriage"

Sara stiffened when she heard the word "marriage" well something in her stomach twisted in a unpleasant way.. and she can feel the goosebumps rising on her skin making her shiver just by the thought of it. And her mother noticed it and slowly caressed her arms in a soothing way..to make her realise she is there..with her now and always.

She took a deep breath and nodded her head telling her mother to continue what she was saying..

"Your father and i thought about this..and we did our research as well and choosed someone for you..well he isn't a Prince..he is an employee on Aurora business and technology..but he does have a big position in the company and he earns enough as well..and besides that the thing that attracted us towards him was his behaviour, his way of talking, his way of seeing the life..he is so easy going person..he makes everyone comfortable around them so easily..he is so handsome and charming but still he don't do dating and all..he don't even look at any girl..he do talks with his colleagues..but he never look at them..he always makes sure to not look at anyone who is not his mehram. And he is so helpful and--

"Ammi you are saying like..you are gonna write a book on him"
Sara mumbled slowly.. getting slightly irritated by the fact that man stole her parents attention that fast..it's not easy to get her parents attention..they both are really good at reading people's face.. that's the reason they are the most powerful King and Queen of their time.

Her mother chuckled softly.. while replying..

"Well my dear daughter..I am saying the truth only..he indeed is a great man but..as you know we are not going to do anything until you say anything"

"Why did you choose him..he isn't even a prince??"

"Well about that..he is a prince..he does belongs to a Royal family.. but it's just he isn't interested in those stuffs. So he choosed his career and he is doing what he loves to do and living a self made life..but no one knows this as he never says this to anyone..and about your other questions that running on your little head..let me answer all it once...

1." He isn't a Prince but he belongs to royal family..I know by default he is a prince..but it's just he doesn't like to be called as one..it's his own choice and his family respects it.. as they have a elder son who is taking care of the Kingdom "

2. "He is 25 years old, blues eyes.. dark black hair with a well built body"

3. " He has an extrovert personality...and a very cheerful aura."

4."And the other ones i want you to ask him by yourself..only if you want to meet him "

5. " The last one..the reason why we decided him for you, is he is everything that we wanted our daughter's husband to be "

Her mother finished with a warm smile while looking at her daughter who has her eyes closed but by the look on her face , her mother can say her daughter is thinking deeply.. very deeply.

After calculating everything that her mother has said to her as she said ,her parents are looking for a husband and a life partner for her  not a son in law for them, there is a difference in both , Sara has a sharp mind even though she don't speak much still she knows the truth behind every action and words. Sara took a deep breath and replied to her mother,

"I will give my answer tomorrow "

"Take as much as time you want..you have us always just remember it" with that she peck her daughter's forehead.. who smiles softly at her mother and stuffed her face on her mother's stomach.. thinking hard about the said guy.

After this there will be Sara's POV and half of the chapter will be about omar's pov. Do let me know how it is..and don't forget to comment and vote.

Preview,
The decision