Ch 15💜

A hot coffee on the side bed table, toast and butter spread all ready for Jungkook, he hasn't woken up yet, Jungkook's still sound asleep. Taking the advantage of a sleeping Jungkook, Taehyung went downstairs to where he had kept his Hyung captive.
Hobi's head was hung low, the rope tied around his arms and legs were becoming loose. He woke up to the sounds of Taehyung's footsteps. Taehyung pulled his sleeves up off the white shirt he was wearing, taking a seat on the chair in front of him, as his hands traveled up to his forehead to massage his temple, showing off of his golden-black Rolex watch in the process. He took a deep breath in, and then started talking. "I'm sorry hyung, I didn't want to do this. I don't know what took over me." With that said Taehyung stood up again making his way to Hobi, untied him and told him to drink the water he had put on the table behind him. Hobi walked out without saying a single word. He left the mansion with a drenched face. Taehyung just stood there regretting what he had done to Hobi the previous day. He hit his hand on the wall swearing in anger as his knuckles bled out. He calmly walked out and went to his room where he didn't see a sleeping jungkook anymore. Walking towards the master bedroom's bathroom, Jungkook was trying to hide the bruises on his neck made by Taehyung, unbenounced to Jungkook he looked up at the mirror only to find Taehyung looking at him with a darkened gaze, one step, two steps, three steps closer and Taehyung grabbed a handful of Jungkook's hair, yanking it back as Jungkook whimpered in pain. "you dare hide whats mine? you dare try to cover up my love for you? you dare?" Taehyung said, breathing out in anger, Taehyung initially bit onto Jungkook's ear. Breathing heavily he started to touch Jungkook, places where he had touched last night, places where he had bit to mark it his. "Tae, please don't..." Jungkook begged. Tears streaming down his cheeks again as Taehyung bit, touched and licked every inch of his face. "Shhh sshh, it's gonna get worse if you keep crying, be quiet and let daddy take care of you hm?"

Authors note:
Sorry y'all short chapter, was thinking of dropping the whole story but since y'all have it so much love, I'll decide to keep winning those hearts❤️
Stay safe, Borahae💜