Ch 2💜

The ride was awfully silent but not an awkward one, when Taehyung looked over at Jungkook, and he let out a breath. "Why don't you love me back kook?" Taehyung asked. "What's the reason... I wanna know." He asked looking back in front. A silent Jungkook looked away with tears in his eyes knowing that he doesn't have the answers to Taehyung's questions. It's been three years since Taehyung first saw him at the Uni. Jungkook was probably in two of his sophomore years. "Answer me goddammit!!" Taehyung hit the staring wheel in anger and Jungkook flinched on his spot. " I- w-we can't be t-together, it's not p-possible Taehyung." Jungkook stuttered. "What's not possible Jungkook? Why can't we be together huh? What's stopping us from being with each other? Who's stopping you huh? Tell me, I'll take care of it." Taehyung said not liking the reply back from Jungkook. "You're too perfect." Jungkook whispered in tiny. But Taehyung heard it. "What does being perfect have anything to do with this?''Taehyung asked. "Society will judge us." Said Jungkook again in a tiny voice. "Huhh, society? Don't worry about society, society will judge, they will gossip about us, it's their job to be judgemental. None of that should be a concern for you baby. We'll be just fine." Taehyung said coming to a stop since he was outside of Jungkook's house. Jungkook opened the door but before he left; "Even if you don't care about whatever society will think, then you should think about how it will affect others, how big the impact will be on us. I don't deny being with you Taehyung but I don't agree either. I don't wanna leave my dad alone and you clearly know that he's got cancer as well, I need to work a part time job just to take care of the hospital expenses. Money might mean nothing to you but it means life to me, I need to be by my dad's side like when he was there for me when mom had died, he raised me alone, took care of me and now while he's on his deathbed... I can think of nothing but my dad. Goodbye." And with that said, Jungkook closed the door and walked away. Taehyung, still wanting to be with him, didn't wanna think twice because to him, Jungkook was the only person who kept him sane after meeting him. Sorry I forgot to tell you, well Taehyung has a disorder which he has no control of. It's called DID= Dissociative Identity Disorder aka split personalities. Taehyung has another personality and his name is V. Taehyung created V when he was 8 years old because of an incident where he was scared so he created V to protect him. He started driving home at an insane speed that could cause an accident but he didn't care. He just wanted Jungkook at that moment. Taehyung loves that boy to death. As soon as he reached home, he went upstairs to his room and started bashing stuff, throwing all his things around the room while shouting out Jungkook's name. His room was a complete mess by now, there was shattered glass of a picture frame and books on the floor. He was going crazy....

Author's note:
Short chapter again, I know, but Im tryna make it longer, next part will be up tmrw❣️