Ch 3💜

The maids in the mansion were scared and they didn't know what to do since Taehyung's dad was out of the country bcoz of some business deals. They called Mr Kim and told him about Taehyung's behavior, Mr Kim replied with a; "I'm texting you a number, call that number and tell Young Master Jeon to be present at the Kim's mansion." And he hung up. Namjoon knows about Jungkook because Taehyung tells his dad everything. The maids' hands were trembling because of Taehyung, they quickly called the number and called Jungkook to the Mansion. At first Jungkook hesitated but then decided to come because he heard Taehyung screaming in the back while destroying things and the scared sound of the maids. When he arrived at the Kim Mansions he ran straight upstairs towards Taehyung's room. "Taehyung!" Jungkook said coming closer to him while closing the room door behind him. "J-Jungkook~" Taehyung said in a weak voice as he fell to the ground and stared at Jungkook with tears in his eyes. Jungkook came closer and hugged Taehyung telling him to calm down. Taehyung's eyes turned bloodshot red again. "If I can't have you... no one will." He said and bit Jungkook's neck. "Ahh!! Tae- sto- mhh." He got cut off again by Taehyung kissing him. This time if someone disturbed Taehyung he was sure to kill 'em. He took all his clothes off then moved on to taking off Jungkook's clothes. Jungkook tried pushing Taehyung away but poor baby, doesn't have the strength to push Taehyung away since Taehyung is a mafia, he has to train everyday to fight his enemies. Taehyung got handcuffs from his side bed table and cuffed Jungkook's hands to the bed. He got up, locked the door, went to his cupboard, took out a box that said 'Use for Jungkook.' Damn Taehyung always had that box, thinking someday he will get to have Jungkook, we'll the time is here. He took out a cock-ring, and walked over to the bed where Jungkook was silently observing his steps. His eyes widened when he saw the thing Taehyung was holding. He started taking deep breaths while struggling to get the handcuff off. His chest rose up and down, he was scared. Taehyung came and sat on the bed trying to put the cock-ring on Jungkook but since Jungkook was wriggling around the bed so much, Taehyung had to hold his legs down and he managed to put it on. Jungkook whimpered not knowing what was coming next.

Authors note:
Sorry for the late update. I was... busy with school work yeah😅💜 stay safe y'all❤️