Ch 11💜

It's been a week, roughly, Taehyung beats Jungkook up whenever he tries to escape. Taehyung's love for Jungkook is like no other.
He wants to keep Jungkook all by himself. Jungkook keeps track of Taehyung too on the other hand, he cries till he falls asleep, he knows when Taehyung leaves for work and when he comes back, Taehyung's mansion has 3 basements in total. The sixth time Jungkook tried escaping in that one week was when Taehyung put him in another one of his 3 basements, this one was a bit secured, a small window letting bits of air in, it was electrical, if Jungkook tried touching it, it will give him an electrical shock. Taehyung cuddles with Jungkook while he's sleeping at night after beating him up, he knows he's hurting Jungkook and is getting more toxic day by day. Right now Jungkook managed to get out of the basement using his necklace, the necklace had a cross on it, Taehyung was the one who gave it to him. Various parts of his body were covered in medical gauze and bandages. He dragged his ankle along the floor trying to get out that front door but he saw a room that he's never been into. Taehyung's third basement works differently. When you open that basement door, you'll find a staircase. You walk a few steps up you'll find a room that has Taehyung's old stuff in it, such as his childhood pictures, his first bike, his baby clothes, the room was neat as hell. Then if you walk a few more steps up, you'll find another room with vintage brown door paint, and a silver knob, Jungkook's curiosity takes over him and he walks into that room, it was dark, quiet, creepy, Jungkook works his way through the walls on his left and right trying to find the light switch, boom. He found it on the right. His mouth slightly gaping open, his eyes widened, his wounded hand reaching up to his lips as his body trembles. Pictures. Videos playing on a projector. Cameras. There were a few objects sitting on a desk, Jungkooks hoodies, Jungkook's hair ties from when Jungkook's hair was long. Jungkooks work history, places where he's worked. There was a zip lock bag which had a bit of Jungkook's hair in it. Jungkooks undergarments were there as well. And Jungkook's favorite plushie that he always slept with since he was little till it went missing one day. Jungkook's eyes roamed around the room, his eyes caught a board with photos of people that know Jungkook and has been around him, photos of people that went missing a day after they touched Jungkook, A timetable of exactly how Jungkook's day goes, a list of files sitting on top of the desk beside that board had people's information in it, His mom and dads one was there too, his body still trembling, eyes watering up as he stumbles back on his steps and falls to the ground, all that left his mouth were: "no... no this can't be." He shook his head in disbelief. This isn't okay, this is mad, this is crazy, this is insane, this is mental, this is sick. Jungkook felt like throwing up. "Oh you opened it? I thought if you got out of the basement, you'd  run straight upstairs and down the front door, I didn't think you'd be curious enough to open this door." Taehyung said leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed and his legs shaped a 4 with a sickening grin on his face, Jungkook wanted to wipe that disgusting smirk off of his face and kick him in the crotch and run for his life, but by the time he stands up to even run to him, his ankle would give up. Taehyung walks towards him and crouches down to Jungkook's eyes level, he wipes the sweat off of Jungkook's forehead and tucks a strand of hair behind his ear. He smiles at Jungkook before opening his mouth to speak again. "Did you like it?" He asked. "Why.... Why'd you do it?" Jungkook tried forming words in his mouth. "Because you're mine." Taehyung shows his boxy smile while saying that. "What if... I can't be yours?..." Jungkook said while tears strolled down his face. Taehyung's smile drops. "I'll bite you to death, if I can't have you, no one can."

Authors note:
Heh😅