Ch 12💜

With that said Taehyung grabs a handful of Jungkook's hair and drags him through the hall to his room. He handcuffs Jungkook's arms and blindfolds him. Jungkook being the weak weasel he is tries to kick Taehyung away with his not broken foot🥲 (lmao irl Jungkooks got tattoos and does boxing😀) Jungkook choked on his screams struggling to get a little sympathy out of Taehyung. Taehyung lit a candle, it was a dark red divine candle, he went over to Jungkook who was all tied up to the bed, pretty and fine ready for his punishment for trying to escape again, Taehyung took off the white shirt Jungkook was wearing while the candle was melting from the heat, once the candle had a pool of wax on the surface, Taehyung picked it up and walked towards Jungkook. He stood at the edge of the bed hovering over Jungkook, tears strolling down his pink cheeks as his yells muffled. Taehyung raised his arm, and swiftly moved it from top to bottom as the hot candle wax dripped on Jungkook's abdomen making him shout out in pain and agony, he twisted and turned hoping to get out of those bloody handcuffs that were bruising his wrists from the amount of force he applied to them. Taehyung would kiss his lips softly from time to time after pouring the wax on him, he'll pat Jungkook's head and tell him to calm down and that it'll be over soon. "Shh shh it's fine, it's okay, it's gonna end soon, you're doing so great baby, you're such a good boy." Taehyung whispered while leaning into Jungkook's ear as he let the last bit of candle wax drop on Jungkook's tummy. Jungkooks chest rose and dropped as he breathed in a lot faster. Whining at last since it was all over. His chest and stomach felt like they were burning, Taehyung left to get a cold wet towel from his master bedroom's bathroom. He wiped Jungkook's shivering body, no he wasn't feeling cold he was just afraid. Taehyung sat Jungkook up and tucked the strand of hair that fell on his forehead behind his ear. He caressed Jungkooks cheek with his thumb, no jungkook wasn't free yet, he was still tied up. In a way Jungkook felt like there was more to it than he thought but Taehyung uncuffed him and applied ointment around his bruised wrists. Taehyung wanted to cut that pretty wrist of his, but restrained himself from doing so. He gave Jungkook some sleeping pills with water and slept next to jungkook, cuddling him, Taehyung held him tight enough so that he wouldn't escape, Taehyung's right hand drew circles and different type of shapes on Jungkook's tummy so that It'll make him feel less uncomfortable, Taehyung sniffed his scent in like a dog, he was obsessed. He was addicted to his scent, a scent that only jungkook has. A scent that drives him nuts, a scent that makes him wanna do absolutely anything to that poor soul, rip it apart, tear him from top to bottom and even eat him up.
Anything would do for Taehyung, He wants Jungkook, and he will get him no matter what.
"Coz wtf is love with no pain, no suffer?"

Authors note:
Hi um, short chapter
Yes I know, but I'll try do my best.
Also I don't know how this story will end but I'm, make sure your following me so that you keep yourself updated. Borahae💜