Ch 13💜

Now what do I say? In a world full of evil like Taehyung, also has good deeds of angels just like Jungkook. It's simple, just like hell and heaven. Taehyung had his goals straight, he desires for Jungkook, he lusts over Jungkook, he needs jungkook. "I'm all you need Kook, look at me, i'm all you have, i'm all you want,if you have me you'll have everything else in the world, where would you go huh? If I let you go, where would you go then? Huh? Look at you my love, you're in no position to be fighting me right now, you can't go out like this, i'll get you whatever you want just tell me..." Taehyung said, running his slender long fingers in Jungkook's hair. "I don't want anything..." Jungkook replied with an expressionless face. Taehyung got pissed, grabbed Jungkook's hair and pulled him closer. "You're my property, you know I don't need to do this right? I felt sorry for hitting you. That's why I was trying to do better. You think I'm a joke??!! You think just because I confessed my feelings to you, that you can toy with them??!! Now that you know my heart, you're using it to step all over me! You know it's driving me crazy!!" Manipulation. With that said, Taehyung kissed Jungkook roughly, Jungkook struggled but taehyung bit his lips making it bleed, a warning not to make it any worse. He was going to have it out with Jungkook, Taehyung had enough of him persuading Jungkook, There was no way Jungkook was listening to him either. At that exact moment, the door to Taehyung's room flung open revealing Hobi hyung. "Tae, what are you doing??!!" Hobi screamed at Taehyung startling him. "Get off of him right now!!" Hobi ordered. "Hyung, i- i wasn't, i- i don't know i was just hyung~ you... you can't know about this... you- y-you you just can't know about this, what should i do with you huh?" Taehyung said stuttering in fear, he knew if someone finds out then he will lose Jungkook for sure. 'Tae what are you talking about? Get off Jungkook right now, your hurting him." Hobi said in a stern voice. Taehyung gets up and slowly grabs the baseball bat he always keeps behind his bedside table, you see since Taehyung is a mafia, he has many enemies. Taehyung slowly starts walking towards Hobi with tears in his eyes as Hobi stepped back asking what taehyung was doing and telling him to put the bat down. "Tae put the bat down my baby brother, you're a good boy, you don't have to do this-" Taehyung interrupted Hobi. "I dont- you know i dont have to do this but i have no other choice." Taehyung got closer, as soon as Hobi turned around to run but taehyung hit his head with the bat making Hobi fall on the floor face flat passing out. The bat fell out of taehyung hand when Jungkook screamed at him asking him what the hell he did to Hobi. Hobi woke up in a dark room with his hands an feet tied to a chair and there was a handkerchief tied around his mouth making all his screams come out muffled. There was Taehyung sitting across of him with his head hung low, he couldnt believe he hit his hyung with a bat. (They say you do crazy stuff all the time in love but this is fucking mental.)

Authors note:
I'm getting nowhere with this story, ya'll better give me suggestions fr.