Ch 8💜

Taehyung steps forward grabbing Jungkook's hand but Jungkook shook it off making Taehyung mad. Taehyung, not liking the way Jungkook shook off his hands, grabs Jungkook by his hair making him wince in pain. "Taehyung let go, you- your hurting me Tae-" Jungkook kept whining in pain because of the grip Taehyung had on his hair. Taehyung wasn't having any of it. Taehyung dragged him to the car and forcefully tied his hands together with the custom made black red and white tie he was wearing, making it hard for Jungkook to push him away. Crazy that he loves me, i could never run from him. Jungkook thought. Crying his eyes out while still looking the prettiest. He had no choice but to sit in the car and take quick glances towards Taehyung in a pleading manner. Taehyung drove till he reached his mansion and took Jungkook inside and threw him on the bed. "You think you can hide from me? You think you can run away? Even if I have to die for eternity at your hands in order to hold on to you, I will not let go. So give up." Taehyung said looking at Jungkook's beautiful orbs. Taehyung swore he would have ripped them out and put it on top of his palm so that only he could see those eyes. Taehyung lays down next to Jungkook placing his arms around making it secured so that Jungkook doesn't wander off anywhere. He was sure Jungkook would try leaving him, he won't let go no matter what because he knows whenever Jungkook is around, he's calm and collected, he keeps his composure. Jungkook keeps him sane. If it weren't for Jungkook, Taehyung would never have known what it's like to feel pain. He's the only one that makes Taehyung feel pain. 

Taehyung pov:

He's so beautiful even when he's just breathing. It's practically blinding. So, when he acts like that it drives me absolutely crazy. When he resists me, it makes me more desperate for him, for his touch, for his scent, for his body, for his beating heart. I- damn I can't let him go. He's stuck with me, he's my obsession, my pain, my suffering, my sacrifice, my soul, my heart, he's stuck in every inch of my body and I'm not complaining about it. I looked towards him just to see his eyes closed and cheeks were all wet and shiny from all the precious tears he just wasted over me. His hair, my possession. His eyes, my motivation, I wanna break his ankles so that he never runs away from me, I wanna do so much with him that every memory is stuck with him for the rest of eternity. Even if I die, even if I'm reborn, I. Will. Find. You.

Authors note:

Hahahahaha ok I'm doomed😀 this story is pretty toxic so yeh🥲 don't mind. Like always my stories aren't proof read because I ain't got the time for it. See you in next chapter.
Borahae💜
(Didn't know I'd post this soon🥲)