33- tender kisses

________________________
Ananya's Pov:

"Cupcake baby....show your pretty little c¢n₹ to me" he said in his hoarse voice.
"Wh-what?" I stuttered. I was feeling scared of him today. "Take off your trousers" he groaned and I was removing it while laying on the bed.

"Spread your legs" he ordered. "What the hell are you doing?" I whispered. "Shut up otherwise I'll fuck your face" he asserted and I was shut.

With his rough hands he teared up my underwear, I winced. He started touching my core with his two fingers. The orgasm was coming to me. I was moaning too badly. "Aaahhh" I moan left my mouth.

"Babyyy" he said in a soft voice but his intentions are not going to be soft at all.
He was rubbing it and he thrust those fingers inside me. "Aaahhhhhhh" a loud moan. The thrusting was unstoppable.

I was moaning too loudly but luckily our room was sound proof. "Baby you want your moans and my fucking noises to go outside our room?" He asked smirking and continued to thrust.

"N-no" I managed to speak between the moans. He smirked. I don't know why but his smirks kill me the most. The thrust speed increased. I held my hairs in a fist and I moaned loudly. When he stopped, he brought the come filled fingers to my mouth and asked them to lick it, and I obediently licked them.

"Good girl" he said.

I closed my eyes for a moment to realise what just happened now until I felt a hard bulge on my core. I looked down to see his dick on my cunt.

"Moan for me" he ordered. "Aahh" I moaned in a low voice. "I know you can be louder than that" he said and slapped my core making me wince. "Aaaahhhhh" I moaned loudly this time. " Too good baby"

My messed up condition was too hot to see. We were both sweaty in the cold weather. "Now.....have the fun baby" he said while he inserted his dick inside me. A small moan left my mouth and the pain increased. He started thrusting deep inside and I was screaming. He slapped my thigh in between.

His pace increased.

He took out his dick after 15 minutes. "Make a doggy pose" he groaned. I turned to the side and my butt was fully exposed in front of him. He slapped them too many times. "I told you, I'll give punishments" he smirked. "Aahhh
,aahhhh,ahhh" I was continuously moaning.

He again thrust his big bulge inside me and increased his pace on me. He held my hair in a ponytail and started pulling them harshly.

The tapping of our skins were echoing in the room. The sweat on our faces was visible. I was closing my eyes all the time. "Do you like it?" He groaned and I hummed while moaning. He slapped my ass cheek. "I need words, cupcake" he asserted.

"Yeah I love it, give me, fuck me harder" I shouted. "My baby is getting bold, isn't she?" He questioned spanking my ass. "Aaahh".

When he was done he immediately said "get up and get on your knees for me,baby" he said and laid on bed. I got up and went on my knees. Seeing his big bulge, I was shocked. I brought my hands closer to it and started rubbing it.

I moved closer and started licking all over his dick. He was moaning by orgasm. I licked it for 5 minutes straight. I was picked up and I was getting fucked by him. I wrapped my arms around his torso just to bounce in his hands. His hands were reaching my ass and he was squeezing them.

We went for a kiss which was too passionate. While fucking, it seemed like a sweet full of flavour kiss which I needeed. I was screaming my life out due to the pain. "Jaan, dard horha hae?" He asked while continuing. "Hnn" I hummed.

He teasingly increased the speed. "Aaaaaahhhhhh" that scream was too loud and after 5 minutes, he stopped.
He made me lay on the bed. The way I was messed up, I checked my phone it was 2am. We started at 11pm.

His mouth reached my cunt when he licked it and fingered it proceeding to take out all the juices. I moaned slowly.

He got up and laid down beside me closing his eyes. We turned our faces to look at each other and we giggled. He kissed me while I was laughing and I reciprocated back.

I slept in his arms when we ended the kiss.

Aviral's Pov:

She slept in my arms as we ended the kiss. Looking at the messed up condition of our room, I got up. I immediately went for a bath. The way I gave her tender kisses.

The thoughts, her, the moans echoing in my ears. I love her so much that I couldn't help but I could not control myself infront of her. That pretty moans were so beautiful.

After my bath I came out, looking at her who was covered with a duvet, I covered her. She was looking so pretty while sleeping. I wore my jogger and no tshirt. I proceeded to clean her. I made her wear a long oversized tshirt. I cleaned the room and I slept at 4am.

Still her moans were resembling in my thoughts. While I closed my eyes to sleep, she was sleep talking. "Avii,please don't go" she whispered. I sighed happily and hugged her.

New update I don't know when but soon but the next update will be of Destined For Him.

All my love,
author <3