8-Beautiful

Guys this chapter is going to be interesting and lengthy so enjoy and I know I get late but I also have to write and its not easy to write something in delulu.

It takes time to write chapters and think what to write next so I think now I will post chapters in every 2 days or more idk.

I am confused for my schedule to post because sometimes I forget that I have to write a chapter so you will get it in every 2 days ig.

Anyways my bak bak is done here and now Enjoy the chapter!
Bye!!

As Aviral said this he went off to sleep but ananya kept thinking about this only she didn't even sleep properly due to this. She is overthinking a lot many a times at night she checked his phone but she sees nothing and finally she gets tired and go of to sleep at 2.

He woke up at 8 and she woke up at 10 when she woke up she finds him sitting on the side couch with no emotion or expression. She makes a move to make him know she woke up. He looked up to see her and she was looking cute while sleeping. He jumped on the bed to her and smiles to make her smile. She caresses his hair with her hands.

He snuggled his face into her neck to make her smile. She asked "suprise kaha hai?" He looked up with shock. "Aree suprise ki itni kyu jaldi hai, abhi acha utho 12 bje hume bahar jana hai!". "Kaha Jana hai bata to do?" She was annoyed. "Abhi bataunga pehle ready ho"
She got up with annoyance while aviral was laughing at her action.

She got out wearing this cute outfit which made aviral glare with aww.
"You are looking damn cute baby".
She was happy for the compliment but didn't show any on her face.
"Baby kabse bolne lag gye?"
"Are vo to aise hi chhodho main jaldi se ready hoke aata hu". He went inside the closet and came out after 10 minutes.

His veins and the two buttons open in the starting made her stare at him. "Oh my fucking god" she uttered. He smirked and held her hand to move downstairs.

"Mumma hum bahar ja rahe hain abhi raat main aayenge" he said and was going to move. "Okay beta thik hai aaram se ana" his mother said and they moved out.

He made her sit in the care and sat on the driver's seat to drive. He didn't tell her anything where even was he going but he held her hand all through the way. She didn't talk to him at all and he left her at one of her friends house to make the surprise happen.

She got out and bid bye to him and he called Sakhi and told her to meet at that cafe and make all the preparations done.

"Avii ye kya hai,kaha leke aaye ho mujhe tum?" She said terrified. "Meri jaan daro mat main hu tumhare sath, main tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga balki tumhare liye kisiki jaan de sakta hun. Aur Mera haath pakde rehna". She smiled with terror and walked with him.

When aviral entered the floor for the restaurant Sakhi was already there making up the preparations. She came and showed Everything to aviral and he nodded and they both were so excited

Ananya sat on the couch with a sigh and aviral too. "Kya karne ki soch rahe the?" She asked. "Maine bola tha tumhare liye surprise hai abhi ruko thoda mere sath chalo surprise pata chal jayega, aur if you think ye tha supride to yahi tha suprise par aage aur bhi hai!" She nodded clearly and he took her her outside and made her sit in the car.
She was looking at him the whole time thinking to say him 'I love you'.
But she stopped.

They entered in a restaurant and it was aesthetically decorated with some flowers on the table and it was a planned proposal when he lend to his knees and took out a ring while and said "jaan,tumhare alawa koi nahi hai mera is duniya main,Jahan se tumhare kadam jate hai waha bhoot banke reh sakta hun". she was almost crying and it was almost evening with a beautiful sky view. She said "tumhare surprises nahi tum chahiye mujhe!".He took out a diamond ring and made her wear it.
She made him stand up and kissed him.