24- Dream.

Hii guys, enjoy the chapter 🤍

Ananya's pov:

"Avi kya hua?" I asked.

He came up with no reply and stood there infront of me like a dead body standing with an upset face which broke my heart.

He was a gloomy aviral and that sadness in that face. The redness on the face,hair all messed up and eye lashes wet and down.

That broke my heart.

I love him so much that his this type of face and mood breaks my heart. "Avi?" I asked again and repeatedly no reply.
I stood up and went near him and wiped his tear with my thumb.

He was looking down and not making an eye contact with me. I cupped his cheek to make him look up and that eyes were red and teary. Tears rolling down my eyes .

I wasn't prepared for this.

"Beta kuch to bolo na!" I said and he said "ky-kya bolu sh-shabd h-hi na-nahi hai me-mere pa-as" that broken voice broke my heart in several pieces which fell on the floor.

I closed my eyes trying not to cry and opened them again seeing him staring at me with hell of his emotion eyes which were gloomy.

He never cried this way.

I held his hand and dragged him to sit on the couch and i sat near him. I cupped his cheeks and turned his face towards me. We both were shedding tears. The dumbfucks were not stopping.

"Bache, apni kya haalat ki hui hai?" I said In a soft voice to make him tell what happened. "V-vo muj-mujhe sapna aa-aaya tha k-ki tum mujhe chhodh k-ke ch-chali jaogi". He said the

I hit my head lightly trying not to laugh but It was unintentional. "Main kaise chhodh dungi?" I asked. "Pata nahi" he said sitting on his knees infront of me."pata nahi kaise chhodogi par please mujhe mat chhodhna please". He said and I am definitely not going to leave him but I fell in love with that cute little puppy face he made.

"Nahi chhodhungi,acha ab now go and take a bath aur phir niche aa jana tab Tak khana ready ho jaega!"

He nodded and went inside. While I went downstairs to make his favourite pasta and coffee. He took half an hour to take a bath and came downstairs with messy hair dried up, black joggers and white hoodie.

It's too cold this month, ofcourse it's december.

By the time pasta and coffee were ready and i served it to him. I made him this pasta like 2-3 times maybe and he loved it. He gives so many compliments for the food I make. Oh gosh.

After he was finished eating we sat on the couch and played the series which was pending. After watching 3-4 episodes we were done watching and moved to our room.

We started using phone when Aviral pinged up with an idea.

Sakhi's Pov

I am not happy,the thing happened at his house was not expected. But now my heart feels light with that. I always wanted to tell this to him. I did it now.
I want to propose to him but when?
I don't know it yet.

I came from my office and went directly inside my room. Every year we plan a trip, all friends. I mean the trio and Rudra had never went with us. Maybe this time he will come. But we haven't planned anything. It's 27 December.

We go at the new year. Let's see if we will go this year. Last year us three went to Amsterdam. Omg it's like such a beautiful place, I love it so much.

I just slammed my face on my bed entering the room. Ohhh godd,I am too tired today. My back is hurting and relaxed of that soft cushion of the bed.

I kept my phone aside taking a long deep breath. Right now my chest was hugging the bed and now I turned myself keeping my back on the bed. Aahh, it's so relaxing.

After 15 minutes, I opened my eyes and went to the bathroom to change in my night attire. I decided to wash my hair because they get dirty very soon. My hairs are pretty long btw. Touchwood.

I came out wearing my squishy home slippers and my hair tied up with the towel,I went in my balcony. Tbh my balcony has the best sunset view and night view.

I soaked the water from my hair and went downstairs to have my dinner with my family. Where my father and brother were laughing and mother was frustrated.

"Kya hogya? Papa ena ne muh kyu banaya hoya hai?" I said.

("What happened? Dad why is she angry?")

"Pata nahi beta, asi log te has rahe ha!"

(I don't know child,we are just laughing!")

"Ohh!"

I made them all stop when they were going to start an argument and we headed to have our dinner. We laughed, talked and i as always roasted my brother.

"Sakhi beta,tum logo ka har saal plan Banta hai bahar Jane ka is baar ni jaoge?" Mumma asked. "Pata nahi vaise jaenge to buy abhi kuch aisi baat nahi hui!" I said and she nodded.

After eating my dinner,I wasged my hands and went upstairs and saw 2 calls of aviral and there was a group call going on between him and Rudra. I added inside.

Aviral asked me "sakhi is baar London chale?" I thought that we have never went to London especially on new year time and i agreed.

"This time Rudra is also coming with us!"
He said and the smile on Rudra's and my face was evident.

"We have to go on 29 dec morning and we will reach there on 30 dec afternoon!"
We all agreed, bid bye and goodnight and cut the call.

I have only one day to make my bags ready. We are going for a week. I will do it. I messaged about it to my mom and she said "okay beta!".

I kept my phone at slept.

Hii guys.New year soon? If anyone wants to make Sakhi's account please comment or dm me on my Instagram account.
@chaostudxe._

Byee