29- being naughty

Ananya's pov:

I was happy for them and it was emotional to hear his feelings towards her. I mean I knew he loves her but this was the first time I felt that his heart is talking to me not rudra.

I was looking at him and I turned my face towards sakhi and aviral who were coming forward to us. "Heyy ananyaaa" she screamed in happiness and hugged me by side.

"Khel aayi?" I asked her and she nodded taking long her breath. She was immediately breathing so fast that she felt her breath stuck when rudra immediately bought water. He made her drink it and meanwhile I rubbed her back.

"I am fine, I am fine rudra" she assured him when he took a deep breath and sat again. We sat there for half and hour. Me and aviral decided to walk inside the park giving THEM a personal space.

When we were sleepy and tired we decided to go back to the hotel and sakhi asked "ananya main tere sath so jau?" She whispered. "No no" I said laughing and she hit my shoulder lightly making me laugh.

Aviral and Rudra were talking and moving ahead from us. We were walking and laughing throughout our distance till the hotel. Everyone on the streets were watching us with shock because we were laughing so much.

I saw aviral dissapearing. Maybe in our room?. Idk. I approached on our floor with rudra and sakhi. I bid bye and good night to them and they went inside their rooms.

I opened my room with the sensor key and the moment I opened it, I saw a hand pulling my wrist abruptly. It was a known touch. I closed my eyes because of the reflex action. I opened my eyes to look and I see aviral.

"Kya kar rahe ho ye?" I whispered and he replied nothing and switched the side and now I was pinned to the wall and he had covered me with his mascular hands.

I was going to say something when I opened my mouth and his lips smashed on mine. That was an abrupt kiss. I realised and tried to reciprocate back but he was kissing like a mad man. We kissed each other until we were short of breath.

We both were breathing heavily and laughing. I pecked his cheeks and he picked me in his arms and again started kissing me. This time my hands cupped his face. My curly hairs were not a paid character in this scene.

When we pulled ourselves back from the kiss he turned and made me fall on the bed. He was on top of me now when he started to undress me. I never saw this side of his ever before.

"Wth are you doing?" I questioned. "I don't know but I love you" he said. "I love you too but what is the reason of doing this?" I asked again."there's no reason of doing this,if you want I can stop I am not forcing you nor I will" he said and stepped back. "Oh nahi nahi mene mana nahi Kiya but it was sudden that is why I asked you". I said trying to call him back and he came back with a huge grin on his face.

Now I was only wearing my garments. He started removing his shirt only flexing his biceps and muscles. When his upper half was naked his abs were visible properly. His thin gold chain was falling, his messy hairs were also falling on his head.

"Cupcake" I hummed. "Say bye to my innocent side now". I never expected him as a morally grey character I read in books. He was a sunshine men for me who turned out to be a dark romance novel's lead.

The way he was going deep inside me sometimes faster and sometimes slow was so intense. In between he was kissing me too. I was moaning his name when he was over me.

It was the most intense thing I have ever done in my life actually for the first time. He was going In and out again and again making me cry but I was asking for more.

While he was doing this, I cannot control the roughness so I was resulted to faint under him for the last time moaning his name.

Aviral's pov:

I never showed my this side to her. We were done doing it and she slept at the last moment. The bed was all messed up. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a bath. I came out taking out my sweatpants and hoodie to wear.

She was in the same position but sleeping. I pulled up my sleeves and started cleaning her up. She is a beauty queen while sleeping. I took out another hoodie to make her wear it.

It was too loose for her but I made her wear it. I cleaned the bed and I slept beside her. Before sleeping thoughts ran through my head.

Today what I did is what I did for the first time In my life. She was a virgin. I was too harsh that she fainted under me. It was my first time but it didn't look like it. It felt as we both were prepared to do this.

While thinking this. I slept.

Author's pov:

When they both slept. Ananya woke up and she turned her face and she looks at him. she tried to pick her phone to check the time but too tired to do this. She at last got up and sat on the bed.

She picked up her phone to see the time and it was 9:30 am. The curtains were a little bit open so the sunshine was flashing on her skin. When she came to her senses, she wanted to go to the washroom. The moment she stepped on the floor and tried to walk and she fell down.

The pain increased.

Aviral got up to look at her because she fell with a long thud. he picked her up in his arms and made her sit on the bed. She was moaning with the pain in her back. She looked at aviral whose eyes were filled with concern.

The moment she looked at him. She realised what happened last night. She looked at him with shock. she remembered fainting under him because of the roughness. "Kya hogya, thik ho?" He asked. "Sir aap to pehli baar me hi Virat Kohli ban gye hai" she taunted and he laughed. "Koi baat nahi dusri baar Sachin Tendulkar ban jayenge" He said and she hit his shoulder.

"Ab mujhe uthao aur brush karwao chal ke!" She said and he picked her up in his arms. They went inside the washroom and he made her sit on the counter. He applied toothpaste on both of their brushes.

She was brushing her teeth slowly slowly and washed her face. Then he picked her up again and came out of the washroom.
They both decided each others clothes and aviral said "cupcake, sath me nahaye?" He smirked and she nodded excitedly. "I didn't expected that, let's go!" He said and both went inside.

They removed clothes and they were standing below the shower. Warm water was poking on their skins but it was a relaxing bath. They also kissed each other during the bath. "I love you" he said and she laughed "I too love you baby". They both stuck their heads and looked in each other's eyes for some time.

After having a good time in the bath room, they decided to leave. They wore their clothes and they both got ready to go but they were waiting for the two.

Ananya and aviral already got a call from them that they are getting ready and will be their In 20 minutes. They both were sitting casually and she caught aviral staring at her for the past 10 minutes. "Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked. "Because I don't want to ruin your clothes or makeup right now so I am eye-fucking you" he said casually with a smirk.

She gave a sigh and ignored him. After sometime they both arrived. "Hogya, chalo" sakhi said and we picked up our things and keys and proceeded to lock the door.

Today is 31st December.

Sorry guys I am leaving you all here on a cliffhanger but do let me know how the chapter was.

Thank you
With love,
Author.