32- Family reunites

Aviral's Pov:

We toured every place in London and it was our flight back to Chandigarh this morning. Me and ananya got ready and we had our breakfast before going to the airport.

The same routine was followed by sakhi and rudra. Our flight was at 9am so we checked out from the hotel at 6am and we took our cab to the airport.

We did all the formalities in the airport and sat waiting for our flight. Waiting for half an hour it arrived and we were seated in the plane.

"Aviral indono ko sath baithne de and hum sath baith jayenge" rudra said and I nodded. They both sat behind us. "Aviral how do I convince her parents?" Rudra asked. "Tu unhe bata ke aaya tha na" I asked and he nodded. "Bas fir chinta mat kar sab ho jayega" I assured him.

We all slept as we were hell tired and we woke up the time when the plane was going to land. It was evening in India now. We were landing in 20 minutes.

We took all our items and checked if we didn't leave anything. When we took our luggage. I held Ananya's hand and we moved together. I don't know but we didn't exchange any words. She isn't sad from me.

Sakhi and rudra took a cab and headed to there homes. We were super tired and we headed to our home. In between the way I talked to her and she said that she is very tired.

Entering our home we see mumma, papa, yash, saamarth, disha and Rio( our dog) eagerly waiting for us sitting in the drawing room.

Me and ananya formed a smile and disha came hugging ananya. "Bhabhi kya laye ho mere liye?" She asked in excitement. " Andar baithne dogi?" I said being a little stern. "Aree chup raho vo puch rahi hae" ananya scolded me and I was shut.

We both went ahead touching our parents feet. Saamarth and Yash touched feet of ananya. Ananya opened her bag which had stuff for the family.

(I didn't add that they bought stuff for the family too)

She bought a novel for disha as she loves reading and a bag for her. For yash we got some shoes. For saamarth we bought a watch. Coming to mumma papa, mumma wanted some makeup so she bought it for her and a gold chain for papa.

We thought we left someone and we did. We didn't see Rio sitting there like a sincere child waiting for us to give him something. Ananya bent down and called him. He came to her and started barking and licking her. He did the same with me.

Ananya handed him some treats and then the maid brought water for us. We had talks about our tour. "Acha beta tum log thak gye honge jake rest karlo shaam ko milte hae dinner pe" mumma said and we went to our rooms.

Coming inside we smashed ourselves into the bed and slept in the same clothes for hours now.

Ananya's Pov:

I slept for hours and when I woke up, it was almost dark till then. Sun was setting and aviral was still sleeping. He must be tired more than me. I didn't talk to him much not because I'm angry for anything, because I'm tired.

I got up from the bed after texting to sakhi- ghar pe kya hua?

I went to take a relaxing warm bath. I wore a cozy hoodie and a trouser beneath it. Till evening, it is cold here. The main thing is that I didn't wear bra under the hoodie.

I came out and he was still sleeping. I didn't disturb him and went downstairs but not before kissing his forehead.

I went downstairs and I see disha sitting on the sofa with a bowl in hand with had chips in it and she was watching Netflix. I went to her and sat beside her. "Hello bhabhi" she said. "Hello baby" I said. "Kya dekh rhi ho?" I asked. "365 days" she said. "Ye TV pe dekhne wali series hae?" I asked in a sarcastic way. "Aree bhabhi mumma papa chale gye lucknow kisi function pe aur vo dono hae nai Ghar to kis cheez ki tension" she said laughing and I also laughed with her.

She is the most favourite one in this family after aviral. I love her so much. She talks to me so nicely and openly. Once she talked about her crush, and she told me that he is in her college and maybe he likes her too.

She didn't tell me anything after that nor we had time to spend with each other. Anyways I talked to her laughing when I heard footsteps sound coming down. I knew it was aviral, when we turned to look at him. I see him in sleep and searching for me calling out my name in his hoarse voice.

"Cupcake?" He called out me. "Han". "Kaha ho tum?" He asked. Me and disha sighed and giggled. I got up from the sofa and he could not see me. I walked to him and hugged him while he was rubbing his eyes. "Kaha chali gyi thi tum?" He asked reciprocating the hug. "Disha ke sath baithi thi" I told him."acha ab upar chalo" he said to me and I bid bye to disha and went with him.

I held his forearm and headed to our room with him. He immediately held my hand and smashed our bodies on the bed. "Ab mere sath so jao" he whispered. "Aree but-" before I could say something he had put finger on my lips and held me closer.

It was 7pm, we didn't eat food but the maid had made the food already. I slept with him and we woke up at 9:45pm. He was already sitting there looking at my face when I woke up. "Kya hua?" I asked looking all through the room. "Kuch nahi bas dekh Raha tha ek pari sote hue kaisi lagti hae" he said and I blushed hiding my face in his neck. He laughed at me.

"Acha chalo tumne khana ni khaya hae chalo khane chalo" I said to him and jumped off the bed with him following me. The lights were off and I switched them on. I entered the kitchen, made my bun and aviral grabbed me.

"Mae garam kar deta hu" he said to me and I sat on the kitchen slab. I messed up his hairs playing with them and he was smirking all the time heating the food. He ate the rice sitting beside me on the kitchen slab. He fed me too.

When he was cleaning the kitchen, I again started messing up his hair. He smirked and when he was done, he picked me up from the slab by my waist and picked me up in a bridal style.

"Kya krrhe ho?" I yelled whispered him. "Tum mujhe pareshan krrhi thi ab mae tumhe karunga" he said giggling and I hid my face in his chest.

He took me up in our room, opening the door he banged closing the door and smashed me on the bed and I was staring at me.

"Cupcake baby.........."

Thank you 🤍