7-First day,First love

Hello lovey doveys. Did you like the previous chapter? If yes please vote for it! This chapter is also going to be really cute I'm sure.

Enjoyyyy!!!

It was there first day of marriage. She was worried at night overthinking if she wakes up late but the best part is that his parents said to come at 11 so she has a lot of time.

She opens her eyes barely and feels something heavy on her chest. Ofcourse he was his husband,Aviral. He is a big muscle man. He is like twice bigger than her. It took time to her to remove his hand.

She closed her eyes again and she heard a voice "don't you like me keeping my hand on you?". It was him and his deep morning voice.damn so hot. "Why will I have any problem?". "Then why did you remove my hand?" He was little dissapointed in his sleep."aree dubara rakh lo" she was annoyed but happy that he is such a kid infront of her.

"Mujhe uthne do,mujhe Aaj jaldi neeche Jana hai". "Abhi 7 baje hai chali Jana So jao." She nodded and slept again but when she wake up again she saw him already waken up. "Aap uth gye?, mujhe kyu nhi uthaya". "Me tumhe disturb ni krna chahta tha". They both got up and left to get ready.

 They both got up and left to get ready

They both got ready and went downstairs where everyone was waiting for them to do the rituals

They both got ready and went downstairs where everyone was waiting for them to do the rituals. When they were downstairs his mother asked Ananya to make kheer because it her first day in kitchen.

She made and Aviral's said "my godd anu ,ye tumne banayi hai?". "Ha Maine hi banayi hai". Everyone sat there had their kheer and talking there. After sometime Ananya decided to go upstairs to take some rest but Aviral was not at home.

She just layed down and she heard the gate opening and she ignored she knew he is Aviral but when she heard no movement she got up to see but no one was there. She layed again then she sees Aviral lying next to her.

"Data diya mujhe". She exclaimed. "Aree me kyu apni jaan ko daraunga,me bhoot thodi na hu." He said controlling his laughter on which she also started laughing. She went off to sleep whereas Aviral too.

They woke up in the evening whereas Aviral was still sleeping. She made him wake up and she asked the servants for some coffee. She loves coffee and from her balcony the evening sky view is like beautiful. It was the first day and she is already loving this.

While she was standing in her balcony enjoying the veiw, Aviral came and hugged her from behind. She laughed at his action and turned back when he said "tum to pehle din hi mere sath time spend nahi kr rhi". "main kr to Rahi hu aur kaise kru".

When Aviral decided to go to a restaurant with her. He asked her to get ready and a new dress is inside the closet. She got ready by 7 when Aviral got in dressed and She was fixing her clothes.

He literally fell on the bed complimenting her while she was fixing her clothes but she did not know his next move

He literally fell on the bed complimenting her while she was fixing her clothes but she did not know his next move. She turned back to see him and he was looking fucking hot.

She said "mujhe marne ka iraada hai avi?" Aviral laughed and replied "hum kon hote hai apko marne wale,ap to Rani hai is Dil ki"

She said "mujhe marne ka iraada hai avi?" Aviral laughed and replied "hum kon hote hai apko marne wale,ap to Rani hai is Dil ki". She blushed and all of her cheeks were red. She hit his chest "chale ab hogyi flirting?" "Hanji chaliye Maam".

They drove there and reached the restaurant where many paparazzi was there. They moved inside carefully and sat on the table he booked. They were talking and talking when some boy was walking behind her touched her neck.

Aviral did not notice it but ananya did. She told to Aviral when that boy was standing behind with a distance so that he cannot hear her. He walked to him holding him by his collar and banging his head on the table. All the staffs entered and stopped him but he didn't stop. At last Ananya held his hand and walked out of the restaurant.

They sat inside the car where Aviral breathe because he was damn tired but that boy was injured really badly. "Did I asked you to fight with him?" She asked him softly. "Anyone will touch you and i will loose my patience,I'm sorry". They drove to home.

Where everyone was there in their room and they went upstairs to their room.
Aviral took out there matching night suits and again she went to her balcony after changing and sat there for some while under the cold air.

Aviral joined her and they both were talking and talking till they felt sleepy but it was for the first time Aviral laughed so much other ways he is a grumpy person. Then they had some kiss moments some cuddles and some love which was cute tho.

They went to bed where Aviral told her "i have a surprise for you tomorrow" she asked "kyaa?". "Suprise bataya thodi jata h jaan,kal subha pata chal jayega apko".

he slept but Ananya kept thinking that what will it be at the lowest but after sometime she slept.

I know I am late but I have to study too so yaa. Thank you for the love and support you guys and give more love. Okay and i don't know when the next chapter will come but till then byee guys.

Love yaaa.

Follow my Instagram: