Biting his lips, he looked through the sheet and saw his locker number, as he walked in the full hallway, he reached to the locker section, searching his locker, he found the one which was matching with his locker number.

67

With a satisfactory smile, he went to it's locker and got ready himself for the first lecture of his new campus.

After some hours.

The bell rang as a indication of lunch break, he stood up and filled his bag with the books he took out for the fourth lecture from on the desk. He kinda felt ok in the campus as he made a few friends who sat beside and talked to him, his seat mate name was Kang Sunghoon.

He was packing his bag too, when he finished, he swang the bag around his shoulder and looked at Taehyung.

"Are you coming with me for lunch? I will let you introduce you to my other friends. What do you say?" He asked. Taehyung looked at his seat mate and thought for a while, do he want that? Because Today was his first day so he would like it if he roamed around the campus to look after.

"No, thanks. Sunghoon. I have to explore the campus," Taehyung denied with a smile.
"Well. Ok, as you wish but remember if you want to have lunch you can join me...hmm?" Sunghoon said and Taehyung nodded.
"So well..bye!"
"Bye! Enjoy your lunch," sunghoon giggled and nodded.

Taehyung sighed and placed his bag around his shoulder, as he walked out from the class, as he walked in the hallway, all the students were talking and having fun with their friends or some making their way to the canteen, as he walked in the hallway his mind went to the particular place which he liked the most.

Rooftop

He smiled and searched for the way of rooftop, and when he found out he went to the rooftop, reaching the door of rooftop, he opened it and his gaze landed on a beautiful view of campus premises. He smiled and went to there, as he walked his gaze then fell on a small figure who was facing the edge, railing of the rooftop.

He observed the figure, it had a baby blue knee length dress, accompanied with white pair of sneakers, he walked to the figure with a thumbing heart in his ribcage.

When he reached the railing he saw the side face of the girl, she had a airpods in her Beautiful small ears, she had a side braid and bangs flowing on her forehead, her eyes were closed, the innocent wind of morning caressed her pale skin, it was like he was experiencing a goddess beauty before him. His eyes were only fixed on her, he forget the purpose of coming on the rooftop as he was lost in the beauty of a unknown lady before his eyes.

When she felt a presence beside her, she removed the airpods and said while slowly turning to him.

"Jimin, I told you I will com---ohhh!" Her sentence ended with a surprise expression on her face. When taehyung saw that she was looking at him, his eyes widened at the contact of his eyes with the beautiful brown pairs before him.

"I-I-- am --sorry!" He stuttered. When he heard his voice, he cursed himself. Y/N smiled and chuckled.
"Chill. Boy, I will not eat you." She said with her soft and heartily giggles which fasten the heart beat of the boy before her, his cheeks flushed red, he gulped and looked at the campus view while biting his lips with nervousness.

Y/N looked at his side face and smiled, his features were so innocent like a feather of dove. She saw that he was nervous. So, she cleared her throat.

He looked beside him and saw a small hands forwarded to him, as a indication of handshake.

"I am Choi Y/N," she said her name with a smile, Taehyung looked in her eyes and then at her hand which was waiting for the contact of his hands.