Prologue

*3rd POV*

The loud rumbling sounds of a train is heard as a the figure of what appears to be a little girl dressed in a cloak with a gun almost the size of her? can be seem sitting in one of its many carts.

*Y/n POV*

I stare out the window of the train watching the scenery pass by me.

Y/n: "Almost there..."

As the screeching of the wheels come to a halt the doors open leading to me exiting the train stretching due to sitting for to long.

I raise my hand to shade my eyes from the bright light of the sun.

Y/n: "its warm... how long has it been since I was cold...?"

In truth it was not long since I was last cold.

But compaired to the coldness I felt all those years ago it was all nothing.

I still remember it as if it were yesterday.

(Bold for this flashback)

All around me was screaming as people gotten attacked I was frozen, too scared to move.

Until I looked up meeting the eyes of a short man in front of me reaching his hand out towards me.

(Present)

I walk through the bustling streets of the city taking in all the sights as people pass by me.

Y/n: "It's so peaceful... I'll make sure to look around after I finish my job." I say walking towards the edge of the city only stopping in front of a small house bordering a forest.

As I approached the house someone yells out from within it.

???: "W-who's there!"

Y/n: "Calm down sir and/or ma'am I'm here from fairy tail and I'm on a job." I say lifting my cloak revealing my left thigh which rested my fairy tail mark.

Y/n: geez this embarrassing. Why did I put it there in the first place? ... actually I remember why.

(Past)

I entered the guild hall. It was lovely with so many people. Honestly it was quite overwhelming.

I walked towards the receptionist with the old man behind me.

Y/n: "h-hello I would l-like to register..."

???: "Well sure! Now where would you like the mark?"

I said nothing only showing my thigh with a certain thing on it.

Y/n: "P-please cover this up..."

(Present)

???: "F-fairy tail? *sees the mark* oh thank god! Please come in!"

Y/n: "... Alright..."

As I entered the house I was guided to a sofa where I sat while the man before me sat on a chair next to me.

Gar: "Ah let me introduce myself! I'm Gar, I live here and I was the one who posted the job."

Y/n: "I see. Can you give me the rundown? I saw the job description and from what I saw it was a simple extermination job. It shouldn't require a S-rank mage."