16

27th December, 2023
Dearra's House

Dearra pulled into her driveway to see 4 cars along with Isiah's already parked. "Why all these damn cars at my house? " Dearra asked herself after she parked and walked to her front door.

Upon entering the house she saw Rashee, Skyy, Leo and Trent in her kitchen.  " I know y'all not in my snacks" she said.

They all looked up at her in shock as she wasn't expected to be home as yet.

"I'm so sick of y'all, the babies here too?" She asked looking around for any  indication that they were.

"Nope, had we known you'd be early we'd have them " Rashee said as he opened her fridge.

"Hmmm, where's Isiah?"

"He's outside setting up the grill "

"Ouuu BBQ sounds nice" she said making her way outside to greet Isiah.

"Babyyy" she shouted.

"Yes my love" he said as he pulled her into a hug. "I forgot to tell you the boys and I would've been here today."

"I figured as much when I saw all the cars. "

"Yeah, we watched some film and then got hungry. I remembered you had seasoned meat in the fridge, figured why not do some BBQ".

"I have to go do some content for YouTube, let me go inform the boys so if they decide they don't want to be involved I can edit them out and what's not" she said going in to the house.

"Listen up, I'm going to be filming for YouTube today y'all already know the drill, if you're in you get a cut of the royalties, if you're not you get edit out of  the video" Dearra said.

"In" they all chorused.

"Girl I hay no idea YouTube paid that much, I was in one for about 5 minutes and you sent me a cheque valued at $2500" Skyy said.

"Fans love to see y'all".

A Few Hours Later

Social Media | Instagram Story

@dkelce : Apparently watching film turns into BBQ hang outs

After eating and filming Isiah and Dearra showered and cuddled in bed as they discussed the wedding.

"The wedding planner said June 2nd-9th is free at the location we discussed. Will just need to actually lock in the date" Dearra told Isiah as she scrolled on her phone.

"What do you think about wedding on the 3rd then honeymoon the 4th until the 8th?" Isiah asked.

"Ouu that works, let me tell her that" Dearra said as she reached over Isiah to grab her laptop from the corner of the bed.