5

11th October, 2023

The Eras Tour Film Premiere

Dearra sat beside Taylor in the limo as they drove to AMC Theaters in Los Angeles. Taylor had invited Dearra to attend the premiere after she landed in Kansas City 2 days prior. Having enjoyed the Forklore album, Dearra opted to base her outfit choice around that. Dawning a green ruffle midi dress, paired with nude heels and gold accessories. Dearra was the epitome of a fairy.

As the limo pulled up at the bottom of the red carpet

As the limo pulled up at the bottom of the red carpet. Fan screams could be heard as they patiently waited to see who would step out.

The chauffeur who Dearra was introduced to as Chris stepped out of the driver's seat, walking around the limo to open the door closest to the carpet. Taylor stepped out first, waving at the crowd before strategically placing her body infront of Dearra as she didn't want her to flash anyone as she got out.

After getting out the limo, Taylor held Dearra's hand as they walked the carpet , stopping to take pictures together before separating for individuals.

"De, come here she want's an autograph and picture from you " Dearra heard Taylor say a distance away from her.

"Tay, this is your event are you sure? If I do it for one I'll probably have to do it for others"

"Go ahead, we have 5 minutes to spare before we need to go inside" Taylor said as she threw her hand around the little girls shoulders while pulling Dearra into her side so the picture would be taken.

After signing the autograph for the girl. Dearra continued along the row of fans taking pictures and signing autographs.

Posing for one final photo as the bottom of the stairs Taylor held Dearra's hand as they walked up the stairs to enter AMC Theaters.

After The Premiere

"Omg, Tay that was amazing. I definitely need to experience that live" Dearra said as she changed out of her premiere outfit to shower then to get dressed in sweats and one of Isiah's hoodies.

"Just let me know when and I'll get you a pass. So I'm thinking we take my jet now, go to Kansas then have a sleepover at Trav's house unless you told Pop you'd be sleeping by him" Taylor said walking around the hotel room to make sure she had everything.

"Okay, no problem I'll message Pop and let him know, more than likely he'll want to come over too.

Text Messages

Hey babe, we'll be taking the jet home, Tay wants to have a sleepover at Trav's. Are you up to it?

Hey love, okay no problem. Is Trav picking y'all up from the airport? Or do you want me to?