4

October 8th, 2023

@dkelce started a live

"Hey DSquad, haven't spoken to you guys in a week. Your girl has been working. I'm currently in Boston. Think I mentioned having a meeting but it I was wrong, I did a hair collab photoshoot. Details would drop at a later date" Dearra said adjusting her phone on the counter as she sliced up strawberries.

"Girl, when are we getting a new Lorvae drop? "

"I'm thinking next month, trying out something I think you guys would like"

"Why aren't you dressed?, I thought you we're going to the Celtics game"

"Are you going to the game?"

"I am, Jayson didn't want me ubering to the game so I'll be riding with Ms.Brandy."

"Pop mentioned you having a crush on Jayson before y'all got together can you tell us about that? "

"How does Pop handle you being around Jayson knowing you liked him? "

"Lol, so I met Isiah when I was 17, I think he reached out on Instagram and that was how we communicated until he had a break from football then we'd meet up. We're surrounded by football so I think we flipped a coin to see what we'd watch and NBA won. I think it was after Jayson was drafted so he's on the Celtics and had just made his first ever NBA bucket. I think I mumbled something about him being cute and Isiah actually pushed me off the couch. It wasn't per say I liked Jayson, I acknowledged his looks once and Isiah likes to tease me about it. He doesn't feel anyway about us hanging out, he knows I'm not going anywhere."

"Y'all the way she's blushing when she talks about Pop"

"Why don't you call him Pop? "

"That's the name y'all call him, not me. His mother named him Isiah, so that's the name I'll call him. "

"How does it feel being the sports princess? "

"How do y'all come up with these things, I think you're referring to the fact that if I'm free you'd find me attending sporting events. Its just acceptance and having respect and love for the athletes, Jayson actually gifted me a jersey from the Celtics Organization and it has "Lil Kelce" at the back.

"See this what we mean when we say you're the sports princess. You appreciate and have a level of understanding we usually don't see from spectators"

"Y'all are honestly the sweetest, but I have to bring this live to an end. Ms.Brandi is soon here and I need to get dressed. Make sure to tune in to the game on the NBA website "

"Not the NBA ad "
"Ooop"

"Byeee, Dearra out".

TD Gardens Arena

Social Media | Instagram